24/ Slow

JACE PROV

So I wanted to try a boy's Prov sex scene I hope it isn't weird on my part...you know cause I'm a girl.

_________________________

She was making me lose my sanity and making me greedy when it comes to her. Her touch was really intoxicating; every kiss she laid out made me wanting more.

Her moans were like music to my ears I didn't know what came up to me when I say I didn't want to hear her moan earlier.

I trailed my finger along her bare skin. All of this was mine all mine. I could barely hold the excitement as I wanted her to scream my name so the whole world would now she's already mine.

I didn't know if this would be wrong but Ill try my best to take it easy on her as I was been a real dick earlier but now, she knew what she wanted, she wanted it now and I'll surely give it to her.

"Spread you legs a little for me" I said and she did without uttering a single word, I loved as she was so submitted to me and my touch even though I was a dick, and it turned me on the more.

She moaned when I rubbed circle on her clit but later stopped and faced me as I smirked.

"Go ahead baby, love hearing your voice" I say and she smiled before closing her eyes. I always wanted to be the reason she smiled.

"Jace--Faster!" she muttered clearly reaching her climax.

"Patience love" I say with a smile on.

I wanted to taste her now, as I licked her clit this got her over edge, her hips were moving, I brought it back in place and started sucking her as I knew she'll taste so good like last time, I couldn't get enough, I stretched my hand and pinched her nipple, she moaned so loudly this time when I drifted a finger into her when my lips were still on hers.

"Oh --my God!" she stated and I groaned knowing my vibrations will send her off the edge and it did, she was already getting full and I knew it but I didn't stop her this time as she was hesitant but I licked her again to show she could release and she did breathing heavily as she came and I swallowed it all the licking her up at the same time.

I pulled out when I've licked every single inch off her and she stared at me.

"Wow that was intense" she said lying back on the bed tiredly as I gave her a smirk.

"Who said we were done yet?" I asked as she was already getting comfy on the bed.

Guess my character likes it slow ;)

So sorry if this part is short :( was so lazy. (481) words

*Vote :))))))))