23/ Dominate

Subjugate /ˈsʌbdʒʊɡeɪt/

Meaning; make someone or something subordinate to.

____________________

He pulled out and placed his lips on my neck as he slid his hands down to my pants unbuttoning it and it gave way to my panties as he rubbed circle on it, I closed my eyes.

He removed the panties and rubbed circles again on my clit. God I was getting weaker by the minutes as he made it painfully slow.

"Jace--faster please" I pleaded looking up at him moving my hips against his fingertip, wanting more fiction.

"Shhh!" he said, placing his other hand finger to my lips before holding my hips in place, I groaned at of frustration.

He slipped his finger again gaining another moan from me as he thrust them inside me, speeding up every minute. I was definitely reaching my climax as he denied me of it and slipped his finger out as he chuckled when I whined.

He trailed kisses down my body until he reached my sweet spot and sucked on it slowly.

I raised my hips a little higher and cum as I later felt a sting to my face. He slapped me.

"Did I tell you to cum?" he said raising his head and his eyes meet mine clearly angry.

"I-you-no" I was caught off guard.

"You want me to show you how I treat other girls, yes?" he asked and I knew it was a bad idea to say 'yes' but I was already turned on already.

I nodded and he smirked.

"There are rules; don't cum when I haven't told you to do so, don't you ever dominate me" he said.

"And the others?" I asked, curious.

"You'll get to know them soon enough" he said and I nodded obediently not wanting any trouble cause if he does leave me now I'll lose my sanity.

"But right now, your punishment" he said and I shivered.

He went back to what he was doing as I rolled my eyes at the back of my head enjoying this and I knew I was about to cum again, my legs were quivering and I was going to break down any seconds now.

"Pl-please can I cum?" I asked trying to hold it in.

"Don't you dare!" he stated and I didn't know how long I could hold it in as it came rushing out and my body was shivering.

He stopped then sat up and I frowned when he gestured me to kneel before him, I was hesitant at first but did as I was told and got on my knees in front of him.

"You're really stubborn" he said with a frown.

"I didn't think I'll resort to this but I'll punish your otherwise" he said as I stared at him, the way he says that word was making me even hornier by the seconds.

"Sit on my lap!" he ordered and I obliged, I was completely naked already. He folded my breast as I closed my eyes and moaned softly, but at the same time felt a sting on my face, I opened my eyes.

"Don't do that without my permission" he stated and I frowned.

"Now lay back!" he ordered and I was confused on how but he gestured me like a baby would be laid when he wants to sleep and I obliged.

He smacked me once and I was taken aback.

Was this my punishment?

He smacked me again as I held back the tears that were already threatening to come out now, he smacked me another as I sobbed softly before he stopped.

He brought me up slowly and looked into my eyes but I couldn't see the expression on his face because the water in my eyes wont let me see clearly.

"Are you okay?" he asked with a worried tone and I nodded as he took a deep breath.

"I knew it wouldn't be okay and yet I tried it with you-I'm so sorry Emma I never meant to make you cry" he said and I just felt like wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I guess I'm still new to this" I stated but he jerked off from the bed and brushed his hair backwards with his hands as he looked back at me clearly sorry.

He collected my clothe that were all over the place and handed it to me I stared at him before collecting it dropping it on the bed.

"I'm so sorry! I- don't-you, well" he muttered but seemed he couldnt get the best words to use as he later walked out.

I was getting mixed feelings now. Anger, humiliation, and the hormones still weren't helping.

I knew if he walked out I'll regret this, I need him as much as he wants me so I'll just have to get use to his lifestyle. I ran up to him before he could twits the knobs and wrapped my arms around his waist as he got tensed then later turned backwards to meet mine.

"I'll just get used to your lifestyle, please don't go" I say tilting my head up.

"Love, you know you don't have to prove anything" he said as I could now read his expression now, feelings mixed with both lust and love but why pity?

"I-I'm sick and you're right I'm a sadist. I swear I never meant to make you cry, I guess I just couldn't handle it, I handled myself well at the club but I don't know about now" he said and I stared at his blue eyes then down to his pink lips.

"Fine then well take it slow" I say and he just looked at me with full lust and he I knew he wanted it badly.

"Please-- stop Emma I dont want to hurt you" he said as he whispered the last part slowly.

"You wouldn't" I insisted.

"No!" he said and I frowned before I looked straight to his pant a bulge was already forming and I smirked.

I reached my hands forward and I rubbed on his erection as he groaned.

"Your dick isn't saying no" I said in the most seductive voice ever, I smiled when he put on a face.

I leaned forward to kiss him softly and was about to give up before he kissed me hard.

"You're really testing me, Emma, I'm trying to hold back for your sake" He said already pinning me down.

"I don't want you to" I said almost whining.

"I just want you to make me forget everything right now" I said and he stared at me for a while before bringing his lips back to mine pushing me back to the bed.

Quotes for the guys *clears throat* she'll never take you seriously if you flirt with every girl.

*Votes

*comment

*follow :)

Namaste :D