07/ Sober

{Teetotal}

Tee-to-tal; choosing or characterized by abstinence from alcohol.

______________

The Ringtone of my phone was really annoying, but I was way too tired to even pick the call and it stopped, grateful I went back to my dream land but it didn't take a seconds it rang again.

"What the hell?" I cursed under my breadth.

I struggled to open my eyes using my hands to search for the phone on the bed I groaned as I felt the cold metal in my palm.

"What?" I said, coldly closing my eyes again.

"Where the fuck are you?" the voice asked in a bit of a whisper.

"Sorry who's this?" I asked rubbing on my forehead to stop the headache that was now forming and the loud music wasn't helping.

"You got to be kidding me?" the voice said in a bit of dismay.

I just had to open my weary eyes and look at the callers ID and it was jenny.

" Ooh Jenny!" I said .

"Save your breath and tell me where you are?" she asked clearly not wanting to hear another shit from me.

I searched my surrounding as I wasn't even sure where I was, the music was still not helping me concentrate either.

"I don't kno-" before I could say the next word, I jerked off the bed almost panting as the event of last night started recalling back to me.

"You don't what?" she asked over already confused.

"Gotta go!" I said before she could say another word I cut the phone.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!"

I cursed since that was the only word that could come out of my mouth as I placed my hands on my face using my knee as support as last night kept on recalling to me, she called again but I was way too distraught to pick.

Maybe it was just a dream as he wasn't here, as I check under the bedsheet and yep this shit is fucking real, I'm literally naked

"FUCK!" I yelled like a kid crying for a candy.

I don't even know if the most annoying part was that he wasn't even here or that I'm naked, I laid back burying myself in one of the pillows. The thought of a one night stand made me restless even the more, I screamed into it letting it absorb It all.

"I'm so fucked up" I said removing the pillow from my face.

She called back and I picked it angrily while jerking up again.

"Look I don't know what going on with you as to we couldn't even find you yesterday but so you know we have a meeting today!" she yelled the last part out like a teenager yelling at her mom, I recalled the other day George Orwell telling us not to ruin it as it will be big for the company, I cut the call again and I sighed.

it just an experience not an attachment.

The thought of last night replayed to me again, the touch, the kisses, the feeling, him. No matter how hard I tried to shake the thought out my head it keeps coming back and I resist the need of fighting it and enjoy the moment at least.

I rubbed my neck slowly, as the thought of last night came running back, him leaving trails of kisses on my neck, my hands then slips to my lips slowly I rubbed it thought of him kissing it, I licked it with a blush.

At least he didn't make my first night rough.

"For Christ sake Emma he's a stranger a completely stranger" I said shaking the thought from my head while laying back on the bed in frustration just before my phone rang, my eyes falling on the caller's id .

"Should I remind you it 12:00Pm in the afternoon and I'm covering up for you so you'll do good if you bring your ass to work now!" she said almost yelling as I checked the time wondering how long I had slept.

"Yeah I'm on my way" I said but with a smile on my face which I didn't know why it was there, before hanging up.

Thinking of how I'm going to come out of the strip club struck me, my smile faded. As I was about standing up to get dressed a paper fell out, bending down to pick it still clenching on the bedspread, its reads;

"I'm not really good with letter notes but I hope I can jot some few things here. last night was hella fun for me as I hope it was for you too, so please don't regard it as a one night stand maybe we'll meet someday if nature wants us to meet. I know we are totally complete strangers but please still it regards as something, By the way there's a back door behind the closet so you won't have to follow the main door.

P.S You look really beautiful when you sleep".

After reading it I just couldn't help the smile that was already creeping on my face, as I was already blushing so hard my cheek hurt now. the word Aww came out with a smile on my face. The loud music brought me back to reality.

I dropped the letter on the bed picking some of my cloth that were on the floor and some on the bed, wearing it in a bit of rush taking my phone along, walking up to the so called closet he mentioned as truly there was a back door I exited without anyone noticing I grinned to that. Off to work now.

_____________

I no what you're gonna say "I took so long in updating this part". well I've been busy with school and the rest but now I'm here to stay .lol.

Keep ya vote coming in :))))

{Quick questions: How would you feel waking up in a strip club alone as to your partner wasn't there?}

(Me; Pissed :( )

Anyways: Follow up :)))))))