28/ Pancakes

Soooo, I'm back again and there's wi-fi {stable}, but now I'm toooooo lazy to type and I don't know when I'll update the next chapter but....hmmm I'm lost of words now ;)

*Oh! and I did this part in Jace prov as it seems the hot, sex god has a lot of secrets

P.s; Dear future boyfriend don't you dare hide anything from me or I might as well...{Story for another day :D }

***********

Time for wordy words;

{Agape}

N. A-gape {highest form of love}

_____________

While I was in the kitchen making breakfast for Emma, I just couldn't keep my gaze off her and anytime she looks my way I look away immediately.

My phone rang when I had started placing the pancakes on the plates for serving. It was an unknown number but I picked otherwise.

"Jace baby, It been do long" the feminine voice said, I couldn't recognize where I had the voice before but it was familiar.

"Hi!" I say since it was the only word I can come up with still trying to put a pin on where I had heard that voice before.

"Seriously, hi? Is that what you have to say after all these days or weeks" she stated and I immediately knew who the caller was and I frowned.

How the fuck did she gets my number?

"Grace! I called out rather coldly.

"Oh! Now you know whose calling?" she asked in dismay as if she was really that important to me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Not now baby, we have a lot to catch up on" she said

"On what?" I asked.

"Y-"I interrupted.

"Look if you're just going to beat around the bush I might as well off the phone" I say getting irritated.

"Are you at home?" she asked completely ignoring my first statement as I cut the phone not wanting to hear another shit from her.

I sigh before taking my plate to the living room as Emma was staring at me all along till I sat on the cushion and I wondered why, that when I realized that I hadn't brought hers and I was already tired to stand up.

"Yours is in the kitchen" I said and she growled before standing up as my eyes fell on her backside, she was half-naked just wearing only panties and bra and there were all black in color. I started feeling a bulge inside my boxers when she majestically made her way back to the cushions.

"Damn you bulge! not now" I cursed barely audible and she tilt her head up twitching her eyebrows in confusion.

"What?"

"Nothing" I replied and she stared at me for a while before digging in on her pancakes. When she placed the first one in her mouth I could see her closing her eyes finishing up everything then when it reached the second one she moaned and I dropped my pancake looking at her.

"Te daré a veces de qué lamentar" {Ill give you something to moan about}.

I said speaking Spanish and she opened her eyes staring into mine but before she could open her mouth to say something the door bell rang but I didnt even bother answering It cause I was busy staring at the most prettiest girl in the world right now, half-naked in front of me. The doorbell rang again.

"Are you going to get it or what?" she asked making me snap out from my trance of her beauty, standing up with a growl I typed the code on reaching my door and opened it and a frown made it way on my face.

"Hey"

I turned to see if Emma was listening but she was nowhere to be seen.

"What the fuck are you doing here" I asked turning back to a smiley face and I was clearly annoyed.

_______________

{Thought to ponder about before I update another one;

Who's at the door?}

While you at that, remember to;

*Comment

And follow

And share

And love.... wait love isn't part of this....oh I know

And vote :D {I got it right?....lol}