04/ Arousing

{Recherche}

n. Re-cher-che- carefully chosen, rare, exotic

______________

I began to feel a little tipsy after taking two bottles but I kept myself still, people screaming, dancing and vibing to the music.

Jenny came up to me and it feels nice seeing a familiar face.

"I've been looking all over for you, come let dance " She said,  pulling me to my feet.

"No I don't feel like" I said, my eyes were already closing but I forced my eyes open.

"Trust me you'll enjoy it, come on then" she said dragging my left arm.

Reluctantly going to the dance floor was hell, the bar was better for me.

Eyes from all directions stared my way, I sucked in my breath wishing they would look somewhere else but they didn't.

Jenny was already making out with some man she probably saw at the party, While on the dance floor I continuously pulled down my gown again to make my hands feel busy before my eyes spotted those blue beautiful eyes in the dark from away from where I was, staring immensely at me, immediately I got cold feet,but I looked away trying to my distract myself.

While dancing or would I call it dancing cause I was just occupying the space there.

I felt arms wrapped around my waist, and his breath fanned my neck.

"You've been looking at me since,want a taste of me?" The suppose idiot asked.

This got me irritated.

I'm not some prostitute you can just hold in your arms when you felt like.

I turned back swiftly to slap the person,but those blue eyes caught me off guard and the pink lips which I could see visually was appealing

Gosh he was handsome.

He still didn't let go of me and it scares me to think that he shouldn't either, my eyes meet his, brown and curly hair, I bet it was soft, before I could think about anything his lips pressed against mine softly I could feel sensation down there, hands were still on my hips.

I didn't know how my hands found it way to his chest but was there didn't know how to kiss but somehow I got to know today.

After he felt he's won me over which he did, the kiss I was praying for not to ended, then his lips came to my ear and whispered softly.

"Want to be my little girl?" He asked

Gosh his voice was so calm, but wait what?

I didn't know what came over me I said those three words. The smile he gave me wanted me to kiss those soft lips again.

He lead to a VIP section paying a guy ,I wondered if he was one of the strip club member,okay that didn't make sense,I brushed the idea off my mind.

We went in,I observed the place looked like a room; bed light before i could think of anything else he pinned me to the wall, pressing his lips against mine this time he introduced his tongue and they went well with mine, it was perfect.

One arm was on my waist the other was on the wall,I could feel him unzipping my gown from behind, which I didn't object to but let him have his way as my hands found it way to his shirt button, I unbuttoned it slowly.

Things are getting intense now, should I stop?

He unzipped and stopped, going for my neck kissing every inch,I moaned softly as I threw my head backwards, my eyes closing. He pulled my cloth off me, to the ground there were now,I was only left with bra and underwear,he took time to take all of me in.

"Your skin is smooth" he muttered.

I almost chuckled as his lips went back to my neck.

"Have you ever done this before?" he asked I didn't know what made him to but I answered anyways.

"No!" I said.

He stopped abruptly.

______________

The name for this part suck, I know :(

*Vote guys and girls :D

*Comment

*Follow {Yayy}

Follow on IG;
Obiageli.writes