42/Coax

Told you I was gonna update soon 😌

***********************

I was at work and doing my job perfectly with a song been played 'loving yourself' by BTS while i sang  along, and since I was the only one at work now I sang out loud before I got a text from an unknown number saying 'i know all your dirty secret'

I sat there dumbfounded for a while but later went downstairs to get a coffee. Sipping it slowly my mind rushed back to the text. This wasn't my first time getting a threat text like that , I hadn't told anyone yet because I just felt it was useless or just a prank.

Right?

I ignored and went back upstairs and continued my work.

It was closing period now and before I could finish off my phone beside me buzzed with a text , I checked the Id and smiled when I saw it was Jace.

"Want me to pick you?'' He asked and  I wasn't sure I'll be able to wait that long for him to get here I was already rounding off.

"No thanks am good, I'll get a cab" I replied and he texted almost immediately.

"You sure? I wouldn't mind coming" my smile was bright now.

"Am sure sweetie" I said and dropped the phone and ignored his text cause if I didn't I wouldn't be able to round off immediately I'll just sit down there texting him all night long again. My phone buzzed with messages again but it can wait.

After making sure I was done with everything I grabbed my phone from the desk and switched off all the lights and anything electric. I looked down at my screen and saw fifteen messages from Jace.

"Can't do without me, hey?" I texted while climbing down the stairs carefully.

"I can'tI almost could hear his voice from the text and I had to shake the thought of mind.

The cold night breeze hit on my skin making me cuddle up myself. I waited for a cab but none arrived. I decided to walk down a little maybe I could get a glimpse of one.

"Hope you know it late?" His text buzzed up again.

"Yeah no kidding"  I replied.

You know that feeling of when you're walking and you feel a stare on you the whole time. That  was exactly how I was feeling, as if someone was watching me closely, I didn't even dare look back and started moving faster than before. A text buzzed on again but I completely ignored it, it was definitely Jace. Clutching my bag tighter.

Passing an alley I heard a scream and immediately I had cold feet. Deep down I wanted to continue my journey and other me was wanting to peek a little someone could be in danger.

I decided to wait if I'll hear the scream again but nothing everywhere was quiet now. I decided to keep walking and got a glimpse of a car maybe it could be a cab and I thanked God. Walking as fast as my legs could carry me I stopped the cab and entered.

Hours later I was happy I got  home safely off maybe I spoke too fast. As soon as I entered and closed the door behind me a hand covered my mouth with a small piece of cloth from behind me and his breathing was on my neck which I felt almost disgusted by as I tried to struggle but the sedative in it got the best of me and my whole body felt paralyzed and my eyes were already closing when he saw I couldn't move he left me and I dropped down hitting my head hard on the floor I groaned but I couldn't even move my hands to my head and I was trying to catch my breath.

I only caught a glimpse of the shoes my brain was trying to point which color before I lazily looked up and  saw a man looking down on me with a smirk I think  before my eyes could close I saw a heels coming up to meet the man. I looked up one final time and it was a woman, her hair was reaching her breast but I couldn't make her face everything started turning blur and soon black,I closed my eyes since it was too weak to be opened.

____________________
OMG, Who do you think it was 😶

Vote 🧘
Comment your thought 😹
Follow 🙃