05/ Submissive

JACE PROV.

{Appetence}

N. Ap-pe-tence- an eager desire

*********************

I stopped as my eyes met hers.

Virgin! She's a virgin I still couldn't believe.

"So..yo...you're a virgin? I managed to ask to prove myself wrong.

"Yes!" she said

My arms left her hips as much as I wanted her I couldn't dear dis-virgin her, she's so innocent and doesn't need to be disvirgined by someone like me. I could see the want in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry" I apologized for making her want me this much.

I could see the confusion in her eyes, I wish I could change the hand of the clock so this never took place.

"What is a girl like you doing in a strip club?".

"A birthday party" she replied already scared.

"A what?" My tone raising.

She seems shaken, I lowered the tone
Of my voice and picked her cloth before handing it  to her, she stared at me with those big brown eyes of hers anger filled them, but I couldn't make out why she would be happy to be dis-virgined by someone she just met.

She collected the cloth putting it on immediately and was about to leave when I dragged her back, pinning her to the wall again.

"Would you like um.... would you like to be with me?" At this point I didn't know what I was saying again.

Then the term 'virgin' rang in my head, I left her again brushing my hand on my hair and the other on my waist in frustration, I wanted her badly but for Christ sake she's a fucking virgin. I repeatedly told myself.

"Want do you mean by 'like to be with you'?" She asked as a naive girl she was obviously.

I didn't even know where to start explanation from.  I stared at her.

Gosh I could imagine laying her on the bed right now and stripping everything she had on....

"I..it means um.. like..w.. would you have sex...no um...like let make love" I stammered, I've never been nervous with a girl before.

"Well... why don't you just get over it" she blurted out.

I couldn't imagine she wanted it so bad.

"I don't dis-virgin virgins".

"Then why did you bring me here?" she asked.

" I fucking thought you weren't a virgin, besides it a strip club" I said yelling.

She was speechless and tried leaving again but I grabbed her,I didn't want her to go.

"Then let me go" she said.

"I can't!" I finally said bowing my head down.

She came closer in a seductive manner.

"You can teach me" she said and the smell of alcohol hit my face.

Her hands ran along my chest then to my face it were so smooth,I tried controlling myself but when her lips pressed against mine I forgot about the whole world and pulled her even closer.

We eventually broke from the kiss, she looked at me wanting more. I unzipped her clothes again and she pulled my shirt off.

"You want me to teach you?" I asked softly when my lips were close to her ear. she nodded.

Leading her to the bedside, she laid down submissively.

I pulled her underwear slowly as my eyes meet hers. I came up to whisper in her ear.

"Close your eyes!" she obeyed immediately. I went back there inserting a finger into her G-spot, she moaned softly as I thrust in and out her slowly, her waist moved to the rhythm. I added a finger she moaned again,this got me wanting her even more. I added a finger again ,she moaned out a little loud,I smiled.

I thrust in and out slowly then a little fast every in and out made her moan loudly. I started thrusting in a little faster than the first one, she moaned loudly as her waist went higher up, I could feel a liquid substance coming out, she just comed and her body was now  shaken.

I came up to her and pressed my lips against hers she kissed back still panting.

.
_________________
Voteeeeeeeeee😏
.