46/pre-findings 2

Words are like keys if you choose them right, they can open any heart and shut any mouth.

**************************
After getting the information I wanted from the old woman we hit the road.

"Drive slowly, sir" he said but my mind wasn't really too into anything now as I made a sharp left.

"Oh my god, were going to die"

"Gotten the address yet?" I asked and I got his response a seconds later as he scrolls through his phone.

"Just keep going straight" he replied which I obliged.

"Do we have some kind of plan or-" he asked and I shook my head.

"This guys could be dangerous" he whined again.

"Even better" I replied increasing sped.

An hour later we arrived and I pulled a few miles away from the suppose place.

"Are you sure this is the place, Andrew?" I asked.

"um- "

"You're not sure?"

"Well we have to look for this exact car with plate number 20221-"

"There!" I pointed to the range rover right in front of us.

"Yes!"

On my way out he dragged me by my arms.

"I really think you need to think this through, they might be dangerous people there, sir"

"Like I said, even better" with that I got out the car and he followed and handed me a gun as I raised my eyebrows in disbelief.

"Don't ask" and with that he stepped forward, for the first time I was impressed by him, he seems gentle and Mr perfect but as my right hand man he really knows how to do his job well.

The street was dead silent, everyone would have gone to sleep by now, we proceed to the opposite of the street after sighting six men there who were smoking and chatting.

"Hey!" one called on sighting us.

"Y'all should not be parading outside by this time" he came closer to us and he reeked of alcohol.

"We're looking for a girl!" Andrew started.

"A girl? Or you looking for a midnight slut" he said and the others laughed behind him.

He was close enough for me to throw a punch which I did and he stumbled before falling while the others aimed their guns at us.

"Cooperate and no one get hurt" I said aiming at them back.

"You cop?" the Italian accent was really thick but I wasn't really interested in introduction again and aimed down at his leg before shooting him, the others tried fighting back but Andrew already gunned three down already, while I fought with one trying to get hold of his gun before he pulled the trigger luckily I saw that coming and dodged it before hitting him on the head and shooting on his arm when he fell, By now all of them were wailing on the floor.

"My man here didn't make it clear the first time, were you guys the one that kidnapped my girlfriend?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" the one I had punched earlier asked and I was really getting impatient now.

Dragging him by the collar and placing my gun on his throat.

"Should I ask you one more time?"

"No,no,no-th-the girl, she's inside" he said and Andrew already kicked the door opened already.

"Now that wasn't so hard was it?" I said releasing him and walking up to the door.

"Sir, do you hear that?" he asked and i stayed still for a while it was like a muffled screams of a woman and it was awkwardly familiar, we went over to the direction and I couldn't believe what I saw, Emma was been tied up and naked as she was already on the ground as if she fainted not quite long beside her were two men with sex toys with them and they were both naked they both stared to my direction and to the left there was grace with a camera in her hand on sighting me she let go of the camera staring at me in disbelief and fear.

______________________
Eishhhhhhh

Vote 🌟
Comment 💅
Follow 👺

This time around (50 votes before update 😅)

~~~~~~~~~~~~
And guyssss I just created an IG Account for updates, personal ideas from y'all and stuffs like that, the Link's on my bio BTW.... TBVH I'm still considering the username I should use🤧😂 but oh well, here we go

IG: Obiageli.writes