33/ 'Old days'

God its been sooo long
, well I got grounded for a month (who ground their kids on Christmas?) ...you know for been on my phone always.

_______

"EMMA!!!" she yelled out happily spreading her arms out for a hug.

"MIA!!!" I yelled going in for the hug, and she squeezes so tight I could hardly breath as well as she reeks of alcohol.

"M-Mia- to-too tight" I shuttered and she releases me a little.

"God I've missed you soooo much" she yelled out childishly after pulling from the hug.

"Me too" I replied smiling.

"You look so beautiful, M" she complimented and I blushed.

"You look absolutely beautiful yourself" I said and she waved her hands childishly.

I stared into her brown eyes and my eyes slid down to her lips which were pink literally.

She was wearing a black sparkling long dress with a nice slit at the side. A small black purse chain that rested on her shoulder and was dangling by her side. She let's down her wavy brow hair, and it was scattered as if she had been running her hands over it. She looked like a perfect example that was just coming back from a club.

"Soooo, you gonna let me in or you're just gonna stand there look all beautiful?" she asked and I laughed out, gesturing her to enter.

She enters removing her shoes more like kicking it, and flinging her bag on the chair while she made her way to the kitchen. That Mia for you, she acts like she owns any fucking damn place at any time and trust me when I say she doesn't follow any rules.

She opens the fridge probably looking for any edible food or snacks. She stretched her hands and brought out my icecream.

"Heyy" I complained but she ignored me and picked up a spoon , scooping it in her mouth.

"What? Don't you want to make me feel at home" she said, more of a statement than a question. I frowned.

"Taking my icecream isn't making yourself 'feel at home" I complained again.

"Don't frown too much unless you'll get wrinkles at your young age"

"Sooo...How's Mr handsome?" she asked leaning on the counter and taking another scoop. I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

Who?

"Ooh please don't act all not knowing,you know who I'm talking about" she said taking another scoop and I shaoed my mouth in 'O' shape.

Walking over to the chair close to the kitchen, and settled down on it.

"He's okay" I replied and she frowned.

"Just okay?" She asked.

"Give me the full story girl" she said shaking her body like a child asking for a candy.

I sighed before telling her everything and her mouth were opened at all time. When I was through she shook her head in disbelief.

"So wait, let me get this straight-- he's a sadist--- you two are a thing, and he's coming to take you out on a date?" She asked and I chuckled, the expression on her face was priceless. I nodded and she gasped for air.

"And what are you still doing here?" She asked and I was confused.

"Let go shopping girl!" She exclaimed.

~~~~~~~~~~

When we entered the boutique the attendant greeted us with a smile, apparently she forced herself.

I ran my hands through the dresses and I knew hell no can I pay for this is was way too expensive.

"Wear this" she offered bringing a green short dress.

"No!" I protest.

"Why not?" she asked and I frowned.

"No Mia, put it back" I said but she was adamant. I took the cloth from her and put it back on the rack.

She sighs as she ran her hands through another one and I refused each and every one she brought out.

"Oh! This will look perfect on you" she stated bringing it out from the rack, I shook my head but this time she doesnt look like shes having it.

She grabbed my hand and placed the cloth there.

"If you don't wear it I promise you I'll strip you and put it on myself" she threatened and I frowned as she pushes me into one of the cubicles in the fitting room and shuts the door.

I look at the dress in my arm and sigh. If this will get her to shut up and stop ranting it won't hurt if I wore it.

Two minutes later I emerge out of the dressing room as her eyes caught mine and she smiled.

"You look incredible!!!" she complimented.

I walked over to the full length mirror to examine myself. I hate to admit it but I looked pretty good in it. It's a simple off shoulder, red in color and good for that dating idea, black body-hugging that shows of all of my curves. The gown stops a few inches above my knees but it wasnt too low. There was a very nice slit on the left side that gives me the definition of 'sexy'.

I smiled knowing Jace is going to go crazy when he sees me on this dress.

"If you put up your hair like this" she said as she gathers my long hair and bunches it at the top, allowing some strands of hair to fall past my face.

"And with a touch of makeup you- " I cut her there.

"No makeup!" I said and she frowned.

"You're really something are you not?" she asked and I chuckled.

When I pulled out from the cloth and wrapped it off I was surprise when she offered to pay and she just smiled.

"He's gonna fall over hills in love with you, again" she said as we walk out from the boutique.

__________________

(Who loves a friend like Mia?)

Sorry if you saw this update twice.

Don't hate me but I don't know when I'll update again.
Anyways look on the bright side

MERRY CHRISTMAS YA'LL!!!

Comment :D
Vote
Follow ;)