41/Twinge

Am through walking my fish, hehehehe
*********************

My eyes opened slightly to see a familiar face staring into mine and I just couldn't help the smile creeping on my face now.

"You look beautiful when you sleep" he said and I smiled and lazily move my feet but felt a sharp pain down my legs and I gulped remembering last night.

"Hope you can walk" he smirked and I just buried my face on the pillow before he kissed me once more then got up.

I raised my head and thought he'd gone, I turned to the other side of the bed and there he was standing, waiting for me to get up.

It was so obvious I won't be able to walk.

"Here!" he stretched his hands to give me water and I stood upright to drink but the pain was immersed and I flinched with every movement, he noticed and helped me.

I drank the water and finished it in a goal as he poured me one more and I drowned it down.

"Can you try walk?" He said with a worried look which was funny and I  hesitated before standing up as he helped me gently. As soon as my legs touched the ground I lost balance immediately and he helped me stand straight.

Leading me to the bathroom he dropped me and made the water warm before I stepped into it. It was good as he was caring because it was his fault in the first place so he should take responsibility.

After having the most painful bath ever he led me to the room again and I sat on the bed.

"What you wanna eat ?"

" Sandwich" I replied without even thinking twice.

"Oh okay, will you be able to come downstairs or I should serve you in bed?'

How does he expects me to climb stairs now?

"In bed please" I said and he seems a little disappointed, I laid down on the bed and he covered me  and smiled before leaving and I soon drifted to sleep.

_______
Loving the story yet?
Give it a vote🙃
Comment your thought 🧘
And follow 👉👈