44/sleep'

People will talk behind your back. Make sure to give them an Interesting topic.
______________________________
PS* make sure you read the updated part in 43 so you won't get confused.
_______________________________

My head was pounding, my heart was racing so fast I could almost hear them aloud since everywhere was quiet, slowly opening my eyes, and couldn't count how many times I'd blinked before everything was clear now.

The scent of the room was familiar before it dawned on me I was back at Jace house.

Wait, what.

As I shrugged to sit upright, I felt a sharp pain underneath me and my whole body was trembling was trying to hold on my head as if it was falling off, the pain I felt all over me was unbearable, and above all my tummy was growling.

Forcing myself to stand up but falling back down I was already frustrated by now.

"You think he'll like girls like you?"

The word rang in my ears and then like a river flowing I started to remember ever thing.

"Please, please, please!!!" were the only words I could mutter out and closed my ears so tight I couldn't hear anything just muffled sound of my own voice.

"Emma!!!" I heard a soft voice from behind called and on reaching me shook me drastically as if snapping me out of my thought, my hands were still clamping on my ears blocking every sounds from going in.

"Hey, am here" I opened my eyes to see his warm smile at me which were mostly forced seeing me like this anyways.

"I'm here, You don't have to be scared" those words were supposed to make my heart fluster, or give me a sense of security, right?

"Get out!!!" I blurted out.

"Emm—"

"Are you deaf, I said get the hell out of my face!!!"

"I—"

"You what?"

"You wished you were there on time before I was been torn to pieces???"

"You--"

"Where the fucks were you when I was been rap--"

"Emma, listen, it—" he interrupted as if I want to hear anything he had to say.

"Please do me a favor and get the hell out of my life"

"You were--"

"Please just go!" my voice was breaking by now when as I emphasized on the last.

"Listen to me!!!" he ordered.

"I don't know what to say or what I'll do to comfort you, but I'm fucking sorry for coming too late--I —didn't know she'll go to that length-- and you weren't r--"

I was done listening to anything that was going to come out of his mouth right now, forcing myself as I hurriedly stood up then the unbearable pain came and I tripped.

"Emma" the words were almost emphatic and that wasn't what I needed now at all.

I don't want empathy I just want to be away for a long time away from everything.

He sat me down and I just helpless watching him as he did so I was so disgusted by myself already now.

"You weren't raped, I arrived before it happened -- it was just so hideous what I saw they were doing-- I just -- never mind that now it sorted out you need rest" he said and I didn't even know if I should be feeling relieved or not I was just so tired still and sitting close to him gave me a sense of assurance somewhat now, placing my head on his shoulders and playing with my hair, I could see traces of blood on his white collar but I didn't really care, sighing deeply I let my tiredness give in.

"I'm so sorry" the words were faint before everything became blank.

__________________

Vote 🌟

Follow👺

And of course, comment 💅 it always cute seeing y'all opinions, the next update