20/Tacenda

Tacenda

N. Ta-cen-da; things left better unsaid.

_______________

Jace PROV

*************

I was enjoying as the warm water roll down my back as I closed my eyes to endeavor this feelings. I pushed my hair backward allowing the water touch my face as I tilt my head up.

When it almost felt like hours I switched off the shower and grabbed my towel that was already sitting down there for me.

I walked up to the mirror as I dapped my hair roughly and tied the other towel on my waist loosely and walked up to the door and twist the knob and got out closing the door behind me walking a little step away from the door that when I saw a beautiful damsel sitting on my bed, she looked like she was daydreaming about something, I stared at her and I wont lie if I say I didn't want to rip those cloths of her now.

In seconds when her eyes meet mine she was shocked then jerked up from the bed still staring at me as her eyes roamed my half-naked body and I smirked.

I guess it wasn't only me feeling this way.

She shook her head and I chuckled.

"If you're shaking your head to remove any bad thought then it wouldn't work" I say moving closer to my closet.

"Uh...um...I'll give you space" she said probably not knowing what to say again as she was about leaving I pulled her back by her wrist.

Her back leaned against my body and I got a bulge almost instantly as she got tensed.

"There's so many things I want to do to you and you have no idea" I said at the crook of her neck taking deep breath as she shook a little.

"Tell me-" she muttered, before I could even process what she was saying.

"Or you can show me?" she asked and I let go off her wrist in shock. I turned around to meet hers as she stared at me.

"No! gosh y...you don't know how you turn me on... by just saying stuff like that" I say and it was the truth if she continued like this I'll lose my sane.

She did the opposite of what was unexpected, she came closer crashing her lips to mine, I was taken aback by this at first but later kissed back wrapping my arm around her waist as she wrapped mine around my neck bringing me closer as if she couldn't enough neither did I.

I slip my hand to her butt and groped them as she suddenly jumped on me and I caught her still not breaking from our kiss.

I was moving back slowly and later pushed her the bed, I hovered on top of her but I guessed she wasn't having any of that since her confidence seemed to have grown as she took control instead. she pushed me off her and climbed on top of me as I wanted to object but was cut off with a kiss.

"Why don't you just show me?" she asked again after pulling from the kiss breathlessly.

"Because..I..I know you won't like it" I say and he pulled her back for another kiss.

"What are you? A sadist?" she asked jokingly after pulling from the kiss.

"What if I am?" I replied with a question and she twitched her eyebrows in confusion.

"You know you're really cute when you do that" I say with a smile.

"What do you mean by that?" she asked getting off me now and we were both sitting, I sigh.

"Are you scared, I am?" I asked.

"Are you really?" she asked clearly frustrated with me answering questions with questions.

"Not exactly" I said and she released a sigh.

"So what does that mean?" she asked again.

"I mean...I can't really explain it" I said as I scratches his back of neck out of nervousness.

"Then show me if you can't explain" she blurted.

"I...Emma...y...you're asking me to fuck you right now" I said giving her a knowing look.

She faced down and bit down on her lower lips and I bit my own, clearly she doesn't know what that does to me. yet.

I stood up heading to the changing room leaving her alone for a while to clear my head also.

I really wanted no secret between her and me because she deserves the entire truth even if that resulting for her to hate me though we weren't together but I felt I could open more to her and I hope she doesn't judge me.

I later took a pair of blue pants and a simple brown top and stepped out.

I walked up to the bed side and grabbed her hands and pulled her to follow me.

"Where are we going?" she asked

"Somewhere I haven't showed you. Yet" I said fumbling the keys in my pocket. We now stood at a different hall in my house next to a close door which I guessed she hasn't seen before

"What's this?"

"Uhh" I chuckled slightly as I turned the key into the door and twisted the knob, her eyes widened and she gasped.

___________

Curious? of what she saw?

*vote {to support}

*comment {your thought}

Let not forget to stay turned and;

*follow

It past my bedtime (1:11Am) I know, I know. late huh.

Anyways Good night, *yawn*