18/Therapist?

I woke up in a really comfortable bed and you bet it I didn't want to get out of it. The harsh rays of the sunlight came up to my face making me groan as I shift from one side to another hopping it will cool of but it got worst. I opened my eyes and slipped out of my bed shifting to my surroundings.

This wasn't my house.

Before the memories of last night came rushing in I bent my face to my palms and took all that I have to get up.

The view from my window was really nice as I could see the cars passing by and I couldn't help but stare at them.

I checked my time and it was already 8:15 Am, I sigh since it was Saturday so I didn't bother hurrying.

When I try to get my phone I heard a ladys voice from downstairs and I froze.

Could it be his mom or sister?

Or worst his wife?

But we all knew he doesn't have one but what if he did and he hid her. Okay I'm reading too much into this.

I sneak as carefully as possible downstairs and walked a few miles down the stairs while crouching.

There was really a woman there, she seems like she's in her early thirties or late twenties. Sitting on the couch comfortably judging by that it no doubt she's been here before

"You can't punish yourself for something that has nothing to do with you" she says from where she sat as he stood gazing on the floor.

"I don't know Ellen, anytime I try to close my eyes it keeps repeating in my head" He says and I wondered what he was talking about.

"Have you started mediation?" she asked and he scoffed.

"That shit is a waste of time" he said and I frowned as I knew it was the best for calming one's nerves.

"How have you been spending your week?" she asked totally ignoring his outburst and I could see the smile creeping on his face but as sudden as it came he later replaced it with a frown.

He gave a shrug. "Good!"

"Just good?" she asked.

"Yes!" He simply says and she closes her eyes while sucking on her breath.

"Please tell me you're still not doing that?" she asked and he scratched the back of my head.

"I-"

I felt really bad for eavesdropping when it sounded important but as curious as I was I also wondered who she was. I stood up wanting to go back to the room that when the universe punished me for eavesdropping, I slipped down the remaining steps and I was lucky that I had come down well enough to listen to their conversation even though it still hurt but it wasn't that serious.

Now they both turned their attention swiftly to me as I saw her look over to him but his gaze were on me.

"E...Emma you're up...um...Good morning" he said casually.

"Who's this?" Ellen asked a little harsh for my liking and bet it was for him too.

"She's...'" he stammered and I knew he was searching for the best word to use but I guess his brains failed him and I got to my feet.

"I'm Emma, his worker" I said and trust when I say I don't even know what we are.

He stared at me for a moment trying to process what I've said but to me he seems a little annoyed.

"Ooh! Um...what his worker doing here?" she asked and I'm telling you now she's really getting on my nerves now.

"She came for an appointment" he said and I raised my eyebrows at him.

What?

"Oh! I never knew business appointments were held in the bosses room" she said and it irked me as I gulped down.

"Ellen I think it time you go" he stated coldly.

"Why? Aren't you going to introduce me to your slu...worker" she said now folding her arms.

He sighs. "Emma this is Ellen my therapist, Ellen this is Emma" he introduced and she smiled, I guess she wasn't so bad after all her smile made me feel warmth.

Therapist? Why does he need a therapist when he seemed to be having a perfect life? I guessed what really seemed perfect has a past just like that inscription.

"You know he doesn't let people stay in his house for more than a day and you on the other hand slept over night.you must be special" she said and he gave her a killer glare all the way.

"Leave!" he ordered and she raised her hands up in defense and walked out her heels announcing are deprival, the door was already wide open she stared back and smiled at the two of us.

"You got yourself a charm" she said with a smile before leaving.

He sighs "I'm sorry".

For what?

I smiled and tried going upstairs when he stopped me.

"You're hurt" he said with a worried expression coming closer to me bringing my ankle to his palms.

That when I realized it was bleeding and apart form that my legs were a bit cramped.

"Let me help you" he said and I let him.

______________________

{How old are you?}

*Vote

*comment

*follow

Next one in a bit :)