03/ Club

{Yonderly}

N.Yon-der-ly- absent minded

______________________________

I was at the entrance feeling a little wobbling and the clothes wasn't helping matters as it attracted way too much attention.

I stared at people going in with their partners holding hands, rubbing shoulders, kissing. A muscular and no friendly man was in charge of the entry, checking for tickets or ID.

This doesn't look like birthday party to me. You can do this I mean how hard could it be it just a club?

I wondered how the tiny voice in my head spoke with so much confidence and I am not at all one.

I summoned the courage to go inside. I continuously pulled my gown to my Knees but it keeps coming back up when I take steps.

"Where's your ticket?" He asked, the voice was thick.

Shit! I wasn't given any ticket.

"No ticket no entry!" He said this time with his hands folded.

Before I could say another word Jenny came to my rescue. I never thought I would be so happy to see her.

"She's with me" She said.

As she gestured me inside, I took one last look at the man.

On reaching inside..

"What the hell?" I blurted out in utmost disbelieve staring widely at what transpired.

"You said this was a club?" I faced back to her.

"It is a club" She giggled.

"This is a strip club!" I said raising my voice.

"Well, it has the word "Club"she said giggling.

I didn't want to argue too much I only came to wish her.

"Happy birthday" I said, giving her a little present I wrapped up while coming here, trying to leave but was grabbed by the hands afterwards.

"Where are you going?"she asked

"Home!" I said

"Oh come on! You just got here"

"So?" I asked.

"Please stay for my sake, I mean it my birthday"

How's that my business

"I have work to do" I said wishing she could just let me be.

"It can wait ,we have the whole day tomorrow remember"

Hesitating before agreeing, and she squeaked and gave me a tight hug.

"Thanks!" She said before leaving.

She's 22 and still behaves like a baby.

Walking around to see what I got myself into before spotting a bar around the corner.

I could really use a drink.

Walking to the place, I encountered some women requesting for a quick service, even if I have no idea what that means.

"No thanks" I said as I tried by passing them.

Group of guys my age probably, came my way.

"Hey dear, you looking like a snack"

He did not just call me that!!!

I tried not making a scene and declined softly. They were all definitely not my type.

"No thanks" I walked past them hurriedly.

My clumsiness bumped into someone.

"Watch it bitch!" He cursed.

How dare he!!!

I apologized and continued walking.

Finally I got to the bar, taking a rest on the cold sit.

"What would you like ma?!" The bartender asked.

"Getting out off this party" I blurted out.

The look on his face was funny,and was also cute.

"I meant get me a drink" placing my hands on the table.

"What type ma?" He asked smiling, easy my discomfort.

"I'll go with wine"

"Okay; we have Vodka, White wine, Red wine..." I cut him off.

"I'll take the Red wine, Baron to be specific"

"Okay" He said then left, a seconds  later he came with a glass of Red wine.

I sipped and hopped something spicy would happen to me, That was a weird thought to make I know.

The DJ changed the song and people got lit up, some of my colleagues were wishing Jenny,some were already hitting it off already.

My eyes spotted a cute yet handsome guy far away about my age, with whiskey on his table he looks stupor and sad I guessed. His brown hair brushed down his face as he bent his head down a little, I could now imagine running my fingers around that smooth hair of his, but that all I could do 'Imagine'. His eyes caught mine from where he was, shivers run down my spines. I just turned my back and started sipping, pretending nothing happened.

_______________

Who might that seem?????
*Vote ,
*Follow
Comment.

I didn't re-read it but I know I made some mistakes < >