We'll get through this together

"Hi Jordan, this is Phil." I heard as I picked my phone up.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked him, not expecting a call from him.

"All good over here. I know it's very last minute but I was wondering if you wanted to join us on camp. Frans out with an injury you see." He told me, leaving me shook. "So?" He asked after there was silence for a bit.

"Sorry, just caught me off guard but of course I'll go." I said, trying not to show my excitement too much.

"We know you're probably not in the best shape just yet as you've just come back from injury, but the best way to get back to match fitness is training!" He told me.

"Sure is! Thank you, Phil."

"No need to thank me you worked hard for this, you'll get an email with everything like everyone else okay?" He asked me before we said our goodbyes and hung up.

"Leah! I'm going to camp!" I shouted as soon as I got off the phone.

"No way!" She shouted back as she ran down the stairs and gave me a hug. "I'm so fucking proud of you!" She whispered into my ear, making me get butterflies.

"Well we better get our stuff packed, we're leaving early tomorrow morning." I told her as we headed into our room to put everything we needed into our suitcases.

"Shit we didn't tell the girls about us before we posted it on instagram." She said as she pulled out some clothes from the wardrobe.

"Lucy and Keira know. But the rest of the girls are gonna be mad and are gonna be taking the piss out of us all camp." I told her as I laid down on the bed.

"Don't stress about it too much, they'll get over it." Leah said as she laid down with me. "Let's get some sleep and we can finish packing tomorrow morning." She told me, as she pulled the bed covers over both of us.

-----

We were in the cab over to SGP the next morning, both of us still trying to think if we forgot something, since we packed everything in a hurry because Jordan didn't want to wake up straight away.

"Girls, we're here." Our cab driver let us know as he stopped the car in front of the entrance.

He got out and handed us our bags before wishing us good luck and heading away. We made our way into the building, where we were greeted by a few of the coaching staff and Phil.

"How's your knee." He asked me as he put his arm around me.

"It's doing good actually, not gonna lie it's early days since coming back so I'm still a bit scared of it happening again you know." I explained to him.

"Yeah for sure, that fear is totally normal. It'll shake off with time so don't worry about it. Go and have a rest in your room, you're with Luce once again." He told me before going over to Leah. "Great to see you back! You're rooming with Keira." He said, as he gave both of us our room keys.

"Thanks!" We both said as we walked away.

"Oi! meeting at 11 am, you guys are the first here so relax." He called as we left.

"He's never gonna put us in the same room is he?" Leah asked me when we got in the elevator.

"Not a chance. I mean, we'll be switching with Luce and Kei almost every night so don't worry about it too much." She said before the elevator stopped. "This is me. I'll see you soon." She told me before giving me a quick peck and walking out of the elevator.

--------

(Leah's pov)

"Kei!" I shouted as I saw the door open.