Where's Jordan?

(Leah's pov)

Two or three months had gone by since me and Jordan came back from her house, back in Stockton. The season was back on, but we didn't end up telling any of the girls about us since we just forgot about it.

We were playing man city home this weekend meaning I would be able to meet up with Keira after the match, and Lucy also, since she was coming to watch her play this weekend. Using Jordan as an excuse.

Neither of them knew about me and Jordan yet, but we decided we would tell them this weekend after the match when we went out for dinner.

"Good morning sleepyhead." I said scratching Jordan's back.

"Good morning." She grunted back.

"You better be in a better mood for the rest of the day because it's a long day to say the least." I told her as I got out of bed. "I'll bring you breakfast, madam." I said before closing the door as I left our room.

I walked out to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast for both of us when I heard my phone vibrating.

Me: Hello

Keira: Hey!

Me: Fancy hearing from you. Before you say anything I'm not gonna tell you anything about our tactics.

Keira: Don't worry, I'm not calling you for that. I was wondering if you had a spare room. If i'm staying for dinner, I need to get the train to Manchester and there's not one until the next morning.

Me: Yeah, we have a spare room. You and Lucy can stay in it no problem.

Keira: Thanks Lee, you're a lifesaver.

Me: No problem. I've got to leave you know, I'm making breakfast.

Keira: Okay, bon appetit! She said before hanging up.

I made breakfast for both of us and carried it into our room in a tray, placing it on top of Jordan before I climbed to the other side of the bed and started munching on the toast.

"Keira and Lucy are staying for the night, since there's no train until the next morning." I told Jordan.

We finished breakfast and got out of bed. Jordan made the bed while I put the dishes in the dishwasher.

All the team was meating in Viv, Lisa and Jill's house, before the game today so we quickly got dressed before heading out over to their place.

We sat down and chatted about the game and how the league was looking for a bit before it was time to head to the pitch.

As we arrived at the pitch the man city players were just arriving. I looked over trying to find Keira, which I ended up finding because she was waving at me. I waved back at her before going into the changing room with the rest of the girls.

We changed into our gear before Joe called out the starting XI. The girls who were on the starting XI jogged out to get warmed up.

After warming up we came back to the changing room and put on our match shirts before getting in a huddle for Joe's pre match speech. When he finished hyping us up we headed out to the tunnel.

We stood in a line, as the man city players arrived and stood beside us. Of course, Keira stood beside me.

"Good luck, you'll need it." I told her trying to get into her head.

"Grow up bro." She said giving me a short hug, before we had to walk out.

The crowd cheers us on as we step out on the field, we shake hands with the other team and take a quick team photo before we jog into position. And the match was underway.

We played the ball simply around our half, casually trying to get a good attack, but nothing ended in a goal, until the minute 34, I went forward and passed the ball to Jordan who was in between two players. She turned around, taking the ball a few feet forward when she saw Viv make a run behind the defenders. She precisely put a pass between two defenders which landed right in Vivs foot. She hammered it into the back of the net.

The crow went mad as we jumped on top of each other celebrating the goal. "You legend!" Kim shouted as she rushed to give Viv a hug. making Viv giggle lightly.

We headed back to our positions as the other team played the ball again from the middle of the pitch.

Half time came around with us being up by one, but even though we we're winning I had this feeling something bad was gonna happen, I didn't know what, but something.

We jogged into the pitch once again after Kimmy gave us our pep talk. And for the third time that day the ball was kicked from the middle of the pitch.

Minute 69, Kim played the ball to Beth, she took the ball down the wing playing a low ball to the edge of the box where Jordan was. Abby McManus was rushing into her, so she shot the ball first time. After the ball left her leg, Abby lifted her leg up sliding into her knee that was on the planting foot. Next thing I know I hear a big scream and Jordan's on the floor.

I rush over to check on Jordan while Katie goes over to Abby, pushing her back angrily. "That was a late tackle and you know it!"

Jordan rolled around in visible pain as I came over beside her. "Hey, hey, you're okay." I said, not sure if it was to comfort her or me.

"I did my knee." She said between breaths as we waited for the medics to come over.

I knelt down beside her while the medic checked her knee before asking for a stretcher to carry her out. I helped them put her on the stretcher before she was carried out of the pitch leaving me at unease.

As the referee blew the whistle to keep the match going I couldn't help but think about Jordan, which was clear on the pitch, since every ball I got I kicked far away from our goal.

Joe realized it and took me off the pitch by the minute 85. "I'm going to the hospital." I told him as I rushed into the changing room.

I took my boots off and got in my car as I drove to the nearest hospital where Jordan was at. I rushed in and asked for the room she was in. 384.

As I entered it the room was empty. "Are you looking for something ms?" The doctor asked from behind me.

"Where's Jordan?"

"She's getting a radiography, she'll be out in a few minutes, you can sit down and wait for her if you'd like." He told me before heading down the hallway.

I paced back and forth for a bit until the door opened and a nurse rolled Jordan in.

"Are you okay?" I rushed beside her.

She didn't say anything just shaked her head which made my heart sink. I put my hand out holding onto hers as the time passed, waiting for the doctor to get back with the results.

"Did you guys win?" She asked me.

"I'm not sure. Joe took me out beforehand and I just rushed here." I told her, taking my phone out to check the result. "We drew." I said showing her Georgia's goal. "Don't worry about that now, we need you to be okay bubba." I told her, giving her a kiss on her forehead.

When the Doctor finally came in, the news wasn't good. "you tore your ACL." He said, showing us the scans. "We're taking you into surgery now."

I lowered my head and put my hands over it in disbelief before I quickly got up. "Hey, you've got this. I believe in you okay?" I told Jordan, giving her a peck as she was rolled out of the room.

I walked out to the waiting room to find Keira, Lucy and most of the girls from Arsenal waiting for me there.

"So?" Lucy asked as she saw me walk in.

I shaked my head. "She tore her ACL, she's just gone into surgery." I said, making everybody lower their head.

I sat down beside Keira, as I felt a tear come down my cheek. She pulled me into a hug, making me fully break down in front of everybody.

"It's gonna be okay luv, I promise you. She'll get through it."