Get up!

(Leah's pov)

The weekend finally came around, it was saturday morning and all the team was meeting at Kim's house for lunch and to play a few games.

Jordan was still in bed so I got dressed and hopped in the car to go for some groceries and to go get my keys I forgot in the changing room the other day.

I went to the training ground first. I parked the car, not properly, but I was just gonna be there for a minute so it didn't matter.

I rushed into the changing room and looked around for my keys until I found them right in the middle of the changing room floor. I headed out of the changing rooms and I was about to leave the training grounds when I saw Raven out on the pitch.

I turned around and jogged outside to say hi to her. She was shooting shots into the goal with Maeve on the facetime also doing her own training.

"Hey Raven! It's saturday, and an off day, go easy on yourself." I shouted at her. "And Don't forget there's lunch at Kimmies, Me and Jordan will come over to pick you up at 12.30, be ready. Oh, and say hi to Maeve, I can half see her on the phone from over here." I told her before heading back to the car so I could head out of the training grounds now that I had my keys.

I got in the car and drove to buy the groceries before going back home to prepare a dish and wake Jordan up, well not wake her up, but drag her out of her bed.

I unpacked the groceries before walking over to Jordan's room to wake her up. I opened the door really fast, but she didn't flinch, and actually looked cute while she was sleeping. I looked at her for a second, before I shaked my head and woke her up.

"Come on, get up. There's food for you in the kitchen, and you've got to get ready for lunch." I said pulling the sheets off her.

"I'm going!" She said pulling the sheets back up and rolling over to the other side.

"Oh come on! You're 20 something, I think you're old enough to wake yourself up and be on time without me having to call you every morning." I said before I walked out of the room and back into the kitchen.

I baked some potatoes and put cream, cheese and bacon over it, since it was my signature dish to take it over to Kim's. There were about 10 minutes left for it to be done, when Jordan finally came out of her room.

"Don't get angry at me, please! You know I hate waking up." She said while she sat down in a chair.

"I know you don't like waking up, but I don't like having to act like a mother to you either." I said.

"I understand that, from now on I'll put an alarm on and I'll get up by myself, so you don't have to act like my mum. I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it, come here." I said putting my arms out to give her a hug. "I made my signature dish for today's lunch, do you mind turning the oven off please so they don't burn."

"Not at all."

"Come on go and shower and get dressed, we're going to pick Raven up at 12.30 before heading over to Kim's house." I told her, to which she left the kitchen and went over to the shower.

I cleaned the house up a bit while she was showering before putting on some proper clothes, so basically some black jeans, a white t-shirt, a blazer and a pair of white air forces.

"Come on Jordan, we have to pick Raven up!" I shouted up the stairs.

"Let's go then." She said from behind me, which made me turn around quickly.

"Wow this is a first, you're ready before I am." I said while we walked out of the door.

"I promised you, you would be able to stop mothering me, so here I am." She told me, getting into the car.

We drove over to Ravens house, and as soon as we pulled in Raven came out the door, and into the car. She sat in the back, while me and Jordan sat in the front.

We put some music on and "sang" to it, which I can't really imagine, and don't want to imagine what that sounded to, until we got to Kim's place.

We stood out of the car and I took the dish of baked potatoes with bacon, cream and cheese into the kitchen, while Jordan and Raven headed into the sitting room with the rest of the girls.

"Well hello girls." I said to Dan and Beth as soon as I walked into the kitchen.

"Hi. Oh my god, I love baked potatoes with cream, bacon and cheese!" Beth said when she saw my dish.

"I'm glad, why don't you guys come to the sitting room and join everyone." I said which made them follow me to the sitting room.

We sat down and everybody talked to everybody for a while until it was 1.30 pm, when we put all the food out in dishes, so each one could choose to eat whatever they wanted.

We sat together in the back garden together while we ate, talking at the same time, time passing away.

It was later in the afternoon, we were playing games, talking and laughing, when I could feel my thigh start shaking and my breathing getting faster.

"I'm going for a walk, I'll be back in a bit." I told Jordan, before I walked away from there, and out of the house.

I walked for a bit, before I leaned against a wall and collapsed to the ground, my whole body shaking and my breathing heavy.

I sat there for a while until my breathing slowed down, and I could make myself get up to walk back to the house. I walked through the driveway and was about to knock on the door, when Jordan opened it and pulled me with her to sit in the stairs up to the door.

"Are you okay? I should have gone with you, I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking." She said nervously.

"Don't worry, I'm fine now, the afternoon won't last forever so let's get back inside and play some games with the girls, we can talk about this later okay." I reassured her by bringing her into a hug.

"Okay, I just got worried." She said while we were in a hug which made me giggle a bit.

The afternoon went by game after game, and laugh after laugh. People started heading out, Dan, Beth and Raven being the firsts to leave. Before I realized, Emms, Kim, Jordan and me were the only ones left in the house.

"We should head home too, It's been a long day. But thanks for having us." I said giving Emms and Kim a hug.

We were in the car and Jordan kept looking over at me, but not saying anything. "You good?" I asked her, after a bit.

"Yeah, are you okay?" She asked me.

"I am doing good, don't worry about it." I said to her, knowing now why she kept looking over at me. "That happens sometimes, relax." I told her.

"I'm sorry, I get worried, I'm very protective of my friends." She said.

"Why?" I asked, intrigued.

"Because they keep me alive, so I don't want them to feel like I don't actually care about them. And because I never had friends when I was young, so I don't wanna lose the friends I have now." She said which broke my heart a bit.

"Hey, you ain't losing me sadly for you. No matter how annoying I tell you you are, I ain't going anywhere." I told her right when we got home.

I'll be switching between both Leah and Jordan's pov depending on what is happening or what I'm feeling like. If you guys would like I could also include other peoples pov further on, but I feel like it might get too confusing.