They know?

(Leah's pov)

A few hours went by and no sign of Jordan. I started to worry, since normally ACL surgeries were performed 3 weeks after to prevent arthrofibrosis.

Some of the girls headed home, leaving Keira, Lucy, Dan, Beth and me. They headed home because it was becoming late and the nurse said there were too many of us in the waiting room.

Dan tried to cheer all of us up for a bit but it was unsuccessful so she sat back down with Beth. "Leah, why don't you take a nap." Beth suggested.

"I can't, until I see that she is okay. I will not be able to sleep, eat or do anything." I told her, my leg bouncing up and down rapidly.

Before Beth could answer I saw Jordan being rolled into her room by the corner of my eye. I got up and quickly walked over to her room. Entering it without permission.

"Only family." A nurse said.

"None of her family lives around here, I'm the closest thing to family." I said as I shoved past the nurse. "Hey, bubba." I called her as I sat down beside her.

"Baby." She let out, still on anesthesia.

"She'll be fully awake in 30 minutes. the surgery was successful and the people who are waiting outside of the door will not be able to enter until she is fully awake." The doctor said.

"Thank you." I said before putting my focus back on Jordan. "How did the surgery go?"

"It was fine." She said, trying to keep her eyes open.

"Why don't you take a nap, you look tired."

"Can you take a nap with me?" She asked me.

"Sure, just let me tell the girls you're okay." I told her before walking out to the hallway.

"She's fine. The surgery went fine, she's still on anesthesia, so you can't come in yet. And she's gonna take a nap now anyway. So you guys can head home if you want. It's okay." I told them all.

"We can wait a bit more." Lucy said with a half smile on her face.

"We'll head and get some food for all of us, we'll be back in a bit." Beth said as she pulled Dan along with her.

I headed back into the room to find Jordan still awake waiting for me. "I'm coming, baby." I said as I gently climbed in beside her.

I put my arm around her, as she cuddled into me as she drifted into sleep. I should have taken a nap too, but I just couldn't bring myself to close my eyes and go into an unconscious state.

After about 30 minutes I heard the door opening. I peeked out one of my eyes to see the fours girls coming in silently. I opened my eyes fully, so they could see I was awake.

"So when did this happen?" Dan asked, resulting in getting a slap on the arm from Beth. "Shit, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, it's been going on for a while actually. Since the Tuesday after my debut for the lionesses." I told them.

"You owe me a fiver." Lucy whispered to Keira.

"Why does she owe you a fiver?" I asked.

"Well I betted that you two would get together before the end of the year, and she said you guys wouldn't." Lucy explained.

"We brought you some ramen." Dan said as she went through the bag and gave me a hot ramen dish.

"Thanks Dan." I said as I put it down beside me. "I'll have it in a bit, I'm not hungry yet." I said.