Good for each other

(Leah's pov)

"I still can't believe you guys didn't tell us." Toni said as we sat at the table. "I mean I knew there was something there from the beginning." She told everyone, for some reason proud of it.

"Tell us about it please! Jordan literally spilled no tea!" Jodie said.

"What do you guys want to know?" I asked them, as Jordan also sat beside me.

"How did you two get together?" Millie asked from across the table.

"Well we finished training early a tuesday so I decided to surprise her and I took her to my town. We walked around the park before we sat on this tree branch that I used to hang out on with Michael and then it happened." I explained.

They kept asking us questions while we answered and kept eating our food, so it didn't go cold. After we all finished our food we headed to our rooms to rest until training which we had at 4 pm.

I laid in my bed, the room was quiet. Kiera had gone over to Lucy and Jordan's room to play some fifa, but I decided to stay back. My mind kept wandering off to Georgia, I was really worried about her.

Georgia 💙💨

Come over to my room.

On my way.

I left my phone down and pulled myself up, untangling my hair with my fingers before I quickly made my bed, so I looked more presentable.

Then I heard a knock on the door, I opened the door and gave G a hug, before we both sat down on the bed.

"How long has it been going on?" I asked referring to her scars.

"A few months now. He got injured and can't play rugby anymore so he started drinking to cope with it. It usually happens when he comes back from a night out." Georgia explained.

"Just know it's not your fault okay? You've gotta get out of there though. I can't bear seeing you like this." I said before she broke down.

I put my arms around her as I pulled her in. She buried her face in my collarbone and put her arms around my waist. Gripping onto my t-shirt tightly.

"Hey!- Shit I'm sorry." Jordan said as she came into the room.

She closed the door behind her and sat down at the edge of the bed, as Georgia pulled herself up. "Hey, I think you should tell Jordan what happened. She'll be able to help you." I told Georgia as I put a strand of her hair behind her ear.

She nodded and sat up straight. She took a deep breath, while I put my hand on her back and she told Jordan everything she told me about Olly.

"Come here!" Jordan said as she got up and sat beside Georgia. "We're gonna figure this out, I'm just glad you trusted us both to tell us. And I promise you with my whole heart we're gonna be with you through it all." Jordan said as she gave G a hug.

"Why don't we get in the bed and watch some funny movie, so we can laugh for a bit." I suggested.

We pulled the cover over us. Me and Jordan on one side of Georgia. We were all close together. Georgia had her head on my chest and her leg wrapped around me while Jordan cuddled up to Georgia and at the same time held my hand.

"Thanks for the movie. I'm gonna go and get ready for training." Georgia said as she left Keira and I's room.

"The poor thing." Jordan said as she laid down on my bed.

"I know. She's such a kind and selfless person. I hate seeing her like that." I told Jordan as I laid down beside her.

"We'll make sure she doesn't stay like this. We're gonna get her out of there, no matter what it takes." Jordan said as she stretched her arms out. "But right now, I'm gonna go and get changed, meet you downstairs in 10 minutes." Jordan told me as she gave me a kiss on the forehead.

Training was done and a few of the girls decided to go and meet up in Toni and Alex's room to hang out for the night. "Wanna go out for dinner with me?" Jordan asked as we walked back to our rooms.

"Sure. Meet me in 30' downstairs." I told her as I went into my room.

I showered quickly and put on the only thing I had here which was england tracksuits. I dried my hair before I put the slightest bit of makeup on. I looked at my watch, got my wallet, phone and keys before going downstairs.

"You look good." Jordan told me as we walked out of SGP.

"You don't look bad either." I teased her.

"We're dressed the same." She pointed out.

"Why did you want to take me out?" I asked her as we approached the restaurant.

"Don't know, just wanna make you feel special." She told me making me blush.

We sat down at a table and ordered our food. It didn't take much until they brought the food over to us and we started eating it.

"After camp, we're going to Manchester, with Georgia." Jordan said.

"For sure, we're helping her get out of there and go somewhere safe." I told Jordan before we kept eating.

We finished all our food and Jordan paid for the dinner. She opened the door for me and let me pass as we left the restaurant, making me blush slightly.

We walked on the side of the road for a bit, no car passing by. Suddenly I put some music on and pulled her out to the middle of the road under a street light and spun her around as we danced to the music.

"You're such a dumbass." She said between giggles.

"Well sadly for you you're stuck with me." I told her as I put my forehead against hers.

"That doesn't sound too bad." She said as she gave me a kiss. "I love you." She whispered as she pulled away from the kiss.

"I know." I answered as I walked away with a grin on my face.

Seconds after, I felt Jordan's hand on my shoulder, before she jumped up on my back. I caught her as we spun around together laughing.

(Nobodies pov)

As Leah and Jordan spun around and joked together a few of their teammates gathered just inside the door, looking at the two girls having a good time together.

"I'm glad Jordan's finally happy." Steph said the first words.

"I hate to admit it but they're really good for each other, and they do kind of look cute." Toni said as she leaned against the doorframe.

"They deserve to be happy together though. They have both been through so much shit in the last year or two and I'm glad they had and have each other for everything that they had to go through and will have to go through." Lucy said as Keira leaned her head on her shoulder.

"Fuck why is this making me emotional!" Rachel said as she watched the two girls tackle each other to the ground.

"Hey you two!" Toni shouted.

"Shut up Toni! You ruined their moment!" Keira said as she gave Toni a slap.

"Well It's too late now." Steph said as Leah and Jordan walked over to them their cheeks red. "Sorry Toni ruined you two's moment." She told them glaring at Toni.

"Sorry about that. But you two lowkey looked cute." Toni told them.

"Oh look, you finally accepted it." Keira said, making everybody giggle.

"Time for bed everyone, we've got training tomorrow morning!" Phil shouted as all the girls slowly walked back to their rooms.

(Leah's pov)

"Thanks for today." I whispered into Jordan's ear as we walked up the stairs to our rooms.

We got to Jordan's floor, and I was going to keep on walking up the stairs to my floor, but she stopped me and pulled me towards her room.

Lucy in front of us. She opened the door and let us pass by as Jordan tackled me to her bed making me laugh.

"Keep it down, Phil is gonna find out if not." Lucy said as she left the room.

"Well it's just the two of us." I told Jordan with a smirk. I moved closer to her and started kissing her, as our clothes started to come off.