You're getting snatched?

(Jordan's pov)

The next few days we literally spent every moment we could either training or analyzing the French team. The few moments we did get to rest we usually spent visiting the town or in somebody's room doing team bonding which was always a blast.

We were actually doing that right now. Everybody had come over to Lucy and my room after dinner to talk and laugh for a while before we headed to bed.

I was laying down in my bed with Keira and Toni each one to one side of me while we watched Millie, Nikita, Alex and Izzy perform what they called a dance to us.

Half of the team was on the floor laughing while a few pulled out the cameras to record the show so they could look back on it and have a laugh by themselves.

Leah 🐻🏠

What you up to?

Watching a few people "dance"

Oh wow really? Sounds fun send
me a video of it pretty please! I could
do with some laughing.

They dance like somebody I know...

Oh, you know I've got better moves than
them.

With that I recorded them dancing before recording the girls laughing on the ground sending it over to Leah.

"Who's making you smile so much at your phone?" Toni asks, trying to look over my shoulder.

"Hey! do you know what privacy is?" I asked sarcastically.

"Ohhh so you are talking to somebody? Girls jordans is about to get snatched!" She shouted before I hit her.

"It was a joke! I'm literally talking to Leah." I said everybody looking over at us now.

"Oh so you getting snatched by Leah?" She asks me, making me turn a bit red.

"Nooo! Oh my god no! She's my roommate, my teammate, nothing else." I said

"I don't know if I don't believe the part that you're not talking to somebody romantically or that it's not Leah." Toni kept pushing my buttons.

"Wanna literally read our conversation? Like I ain't got nothing with nobody and specially not Leah." I tell her opening Leah and I chat back up before handing my phone over to Toni.

"Okay, I surrender. You're right. Nothing romantical, just sending Leah a video of a bunch of morons dancing." She said looking over at the four girls in front of us.

"How dare you call us morons... I think this deserves revenge..." Millie says before jumping on to our bed and tickling Toni.

I quickly escape from my bed with Keira before watching Toni practically be tortured.

I took my phone from the bed before walking out to the hallway since it was quieter out there. I sat down and texted Leah to call me.

A few seconds later I'm on the phone with her.

"You seem to be having fun." She teases me.

"I just came out for a breather, they really are hyper." I said. "Toni thinks we're dating." I tell her which gets a small giggle out of her.

"Why?"

"Because I was smiling at my phone when I sent you the video of the girls dancing." I explained. "I legit had to give her my phone for her to believe me. She was like "I don't know if I don't believe the part that you're not talking to somebody romantically or that it's not Leah." So I just gave her my phone so she could leave me alone." I said before the door from our room opens and Lucy comes out.

"Hey Leah!" She says sitting next to me.

"Is there nothing fun inside? I'll have to go and make a show of myself." Leah Jokes.

"It's getting too hectic, and the worst thing is that it's literally our room but we're the two sitting out here." Lucy tells Leah.

"I'll let you two go now okay? I'll talk to you tomorrow." Leah says before we say bye to her and hang up.

"Why do feelings exist." Lucy says which catches me off guard.

"You like Leah?" I asked her.

"No! No! I wasn't referring to Leah, I meant it towards Keira." She says.

"Oh, so you like Keira? What's the problem with that?" I ask obliviously.

"Jordan? She's 6 years younger than me. That's the problem." She says uppering her tone a bit.

"She's legal, she's 20 there's no problem with it. The problem would come if she was younger than 18, then I'd give you a smack on the head." I tell her, making her giggle a bit.

"I don't know, she probably doesn't feel the same about me anyway."

"You'll never know if you don't talk to her about it. I mean if it helps I always see her checking you out, like everywhere." I say.

"Thank you Jords, let's head back in and try and calm things down." She says which I agreed too and both get up from the ground.

As we walk in everybody has actually calmed down and sat around talking to each other like adults.

"Wow! Some people grew up in a minute or two." I said hopping into the bed.

"Fuck off!" Millie called at me, making me laugh.

"Look I love you all a lot but it's late and as a 12 year old my bedtime is in a few minutes so I won't be able to sleep if you guys are still here." I said sarcastically.

"Will we sing you a lullaby too? Or do you prefer it if I read you a book?" Toni asked me.

"I think she wants the lullaby." Millie says grabbing her phone and playing some calming music.

Well what sounded like calming music, but after 20 seconds it started playing hard rock music full volume off the speaker it was connected to making everybody crawl into a ball and cover their ears.

"Make it stop!" Steph shouted.

Slowly the music was turned down before it was fully turned off.

"This just gives us more reasons to kill you while you're sleeping, you know? So if you don't want that happening hurry out before I change my mind about letting you leave." I say making most of the team sprint out of the room.

"Well it looks like it's just the three of us." Lucy says which makes me turn to see Keira still in our room.

"Nope, no it's not, it's just the two of you." I said before closing the door leaving the two of them in our room alone.

I walked around and drank a glass of water. It had been about half an hour since I had gone, but I didn't take a sweatshirt or anything so I was starting to freeze.

I headed up stairs and opened our room to find both of them asleep in Lucy's bed, cuddled up to each other. I put the sheet over them before pouting a bit and getting into my bed for the night.

Thank you all for reading this. What do you guys think of the story so far?