I don't know why!

(Jordan's pov)

The week had gone by flying and before I realized it was game day.

I woke up that morning and like every other morning since I left Lucy and Keira alone, they were cuddled up to each other sleeping. I took a photo of them and sent it over to Leah.

Leah 🐻🏠

They're making me sick. HELP!

Shut up! They look so cute!
Tell both of them that I miss them

I will if they wake up.
I forgot to let you know not to
tell anybody about them, none
of the girls in the team know.
It's just me and you who
know about it.

I know, Keira let me know
don't worry.

With that I put my phone back down and got up to call both of them up.

"Can you guys please get up before I puke!" I said taking the sheets off of them which didn't help because they cuddled into the warmth of each other as a response.

"Yeah I'm not dealing with this. Have a good time explaining to the girls why just both of you are late, and where you stayed last night." I said as I walked towards the door.

"I'm up! I'm up!" Keira shouted as she stood to her feet.

"I'm so smart, like this shit works every single day." I say making them giggle a bit. "Do you guys question my intelligence? Just so you know I went to college for a semester."

"Oh shit! That was for so long? Did you graduate in just a few months?" Lucy asked me, making me stare her down. "Oh no I forgot you actually dropped out."

With that I jumped over to what had become their bed and tackled Lucy to the ground, making Keira laugh.

"Well seems like your little princess is just gonna watch and laugh while I tickle you to death!" I say before I attack her ribs with my fingers making her uncontrollably laugh.

"Okay, that's enough fun for you two. Let's head down." Keira said, pulling me away from Lucy, before helping Lucy up.

"Of course your princess is helping you up." I tease them.

They look at each other for a split second before they start running towards me making me also run. I run as fast as I can jumping stairs as I go down floors so I can get to the dining room but it's not good when Lucy Bronze and Keira Walsh are chasing me.

Just as I was about to enter the dining room with the rest of the girls Lucy tackles me making both of us fall to the ground with a loud thumb sound.

A few of the girls look out the door at our nonsense before we pick ourselves up and head into where the team is seated eating something.

"Hey Keira why are you never in our room at night?" Alex asks Keira as she sits down beside her.

I can see Keira uncomfortable, not knowing what to say so I decide to step in. "She thinks me and Lucy are funner so she stays over and before she can head back the three of us are already asleep." I say lying.

"The betrayal! How could you!" Alex sarcastically puts on a show.

"I mean you can't blame her, we are funnier and more of a blast than you are." Lucy buts in trying to piss Alex off.

"Oh really? We're gonna go that way? I can be loads of fun, but nobody ever gives me a chance to let my wild side out." She says eying the three of us down.

After we finish breakfast we each head to our rooms to finish packing our bags up since we were leaving right after the game finished.

I mean Lucy lived about 20 minutes away so she just had a drive over to her house but most of us were heading back to England so we had the same or similar flights.

I had finished packing my bags up fairly quickly so I decided to give Leah a quick call to see how she was doing.

Me: Hello there Leah!

Leah: Well hello there Jordan. Are you ready for the match?

Me: I guess so, just a bit nervous, they're a good team you know.

Leah: I'm sure you guys will do great, you guys always pull through these games.

Me: Oh you know me and Beth are heading back today right?

Leah: Yeah, why?

Me: Nothing, I just wanted to check if you knew. We will be arriving around 10 pm or so, I'll keep you updated when we leave France and when we land in England so you have an idea of what time we're gonna actually land at.

Leah: Great, Dan is coming over to watch the match with me while we have some tea and biscuits and after that we will both head over and collect you two.

Me: Okay! Tell Dan I say hi and that I miss her.

After we say goodbye I hang up the phone to see Lucy staring at me.

"What?" I asked her, since she didn't move her look from me.

"Do you really not have any feelings towards her?" She asked me making me take a deep breath

"Oh my god, not this again!" I let out making her giggle a bit. "No, I don't have feelings for Leah. She's one of my best mates, nothing else." I explain.

"Then why do you care about her so much?" Lucy asked which made me think.

Why do I care about her so much? Like I always say I care about my friends a lot, but for some reason I care about Leah so much more than I care about most people. Is it because I want to protect her? Or because I relate to her deeply?

"Jordan?" Lucy calls me, making me snap out of my thoughts.

"I don't know why I care about her, I just do." I let out without thinking about it twice.

Okay, slowly gonna start getting weird emotions and thoughs into this fanfic. I'd appreciate it if you guys voted! Thanks for reading!