I'm fine...

(Leah's pov)

I woke up to a loud thump from outside my room. I rushed up and opened the door to find Jordan on the floor below the stairs. I looked at her confused before she looked over at me and we both started laughing.

"How-how did you end-end up on the floor?" I said still catching my breath from all the laughing.

"I don't know, I stood badly and suddenly the next thing i'm on the floor, while you're laughing at me." She says.

"Oh my god! Come on, get up." I said pulling her up from the ground.

"Thanks." She said getting back on her feat. "I was gonna make breakfast for you as a surprise but you're up now, so it won't be a surprise." She said in a sad tone.

"Oh, don't worry, it's the intentions that count. Let's get some food ready for both of us." I said putting my arm around her shoulders.

After we made breakfast for both of us and ate all of it in no time, we got ready to head to the pitch for the match.

All the team met up at the training grounds a half an hour before the bus was coming to pick us up to spend some time together and just relax really.

Before we even realized it the game against Betis was about to start. Both teams shouted at their own team trying to hype them up, the opposite teams not understanding since they were talking in Spanish while we were talking in English.

The match went great, we won 3 - 0, goals from Jordan, Viv and a late screamer from Raven on her debut.

As soon as the final whistle blew I jogged over to Raven and jumped on top of her to congratulate her. "You've got to show me how to shoot with so much power." I tease her, which makes her turn red.

I get off her and high five the girls on the opposite team before high fiving my teammates. "Nice goal." I told Jordan, putting my arm around her.

"Your assist wasn't bad either." She says which makes me giggle.

After we huddled around coach and he congratulated us we headed to the changing room where Lisa, our DJ, put on some songs for us to dance to.

Me, Jill and Lisa make up a coreo while half the girls laughed at our awful attempt at dancing. We quieted down a bit and showered and changed before hopping back on the bus.

I thought I was the first one there but then I saw Raven and Chloe both of their computers side by side, what I imagine to be doing homework.

"Great match girl!" I told them while I took a seat.

"Thanks, you too." Chloe says before going back to her work.

The bus slowly fills up with all the girls, I could hear Raven on the phone to Maeve while Chloe and a few others teased her about being a simp which made me laugh.

"I'm glad her and Maeve are okay again." Jordan whispers to me which catches me a bit off guard.

"What do you mean?" I ask, still confused.

"They weren't going through the best time in their relationship, but I see their back on good terms." She says.

"What about you, how are you doing?" I ask her for the first time since I last asked her before the previous season ended

Flashback to....

"Hey Jordan!" I called while I jogged up to her. "How are you doing?" I ask her in a low voice.

"I'm fine." She says not looking at me.

"Are you sure?" I ask her again, unsatisfied with the answer.

She looks around before stopping and looking up at me. "I'm not okay. I'm not, and I haven't been, you're the only one who knew about us so it's hard having to act like nothing happened, like I didn't catch my girlfriend cheating on me!" She snapped.

"Hey calm down." I said which didn't help at all.

"I don't want to talk about it, I wanna act like it never happened, like I wasn't in a relationship, like you didn't walk in on us and like she didn't cheat. Nothing ever happened!" She said before storming off leaving me shooked.

Back to present....

"I'm fine." She said which I didn't buy but didn't want to have the conversation here.

The bus pulled into the training ground and dropped us off. We all said bye to each other before we head home, some going to other houses for lunch and to spend the night.

The drive back to the house was quiet, neither me or Jordan really saying anything. As I pulled into the driveway and we got out of the car I finally said the first words.

"Why do you always act like you're okay? It's fine if you're not." I told her when we both sat down on the couch.

"Leah, really I'm fine." She said flicking through the television.

"Look at me Jordan. I might not know every bit of you, I probably don't know most of you. But what I do know is that you can't keep lying to me. I was the only one who knew about you two. You're just bottling your emotions so you don't have to face them." I said which made her scratch the back of her through while she looked down at her shoes.

"It just really made me question if anybody will ever truly love me. I didn't know who I was without her, so after that happened I just lost myself completely, and I'm still trying to find all my pieces and put them together again." She finally let out. I was about to open my mouth but she beat me to it. "It was even more difficult since nobody knew I had been dating somebody for awhile. Like I didn't actually a reason to be sad, so I couldn't be sad."

"Jordan..." I say while I pull her into a hug. "You are so worthy of love, and I promise you you will find somebody who treats you as well as you treat them. You know you can talk to me about this anytime, I'll always be here for you." I say while she wipes a tear off her cheek. "You don't have to find all your pieces, you can also make some new ones to replace the old ones that are now damaged when you broke you know?" I tell her in a metaphorical way.

"Thanks Lee, I really do appreciate it. I didn't even realize I had all these emotions bottled inside me. I suppose I just left them to a side, not really wanting to face them until I totally forgot about them." She tells me, leaning back from me.

"Come on let's get some lunch into our system." I tell her, lifting her up from the couch.

Before I forget, this story is not real, it is set around 2017 or so, not really sure. The teams and eveyrthing will probably not be totally right I just wanted to include my favorite players. Just remember this is a fanfic it is not real.