Bad dream

(Leah's pov)

It was late at night, around 3 or 4 in the morning. I was sleeping in my room peacefully, dreaming about getting my first cap for the national team when all of a sudden I heard a loud scream coming from somewhere in the house.

"AHHHHH!" I get up quickly and rush into Jordan's room, where the scream was coming from to find her laying in her bed trying to catch her breath.

"Jordan? Jordan? Are you okay?" I said sitting beside her.

Her eyes were wide open, looking straight ahead, while her whole body was shaking. I moved nearer to her but as soon as I did she flinched, making me back away.

"Jord, it's me, Leah. I'm not gonna hurt you." I said gently which made her look over to me.

I had never seen Jordan so bad, I could see her breathing was heavy, and she was sweating. "I promise I won't hurt you." I said moving closer to her ever so slowly.

"What happened?" I asked her after her breathing got back to normal and she was okay with me being close to her.

"Violet, she was in my dream." She said.

"Look at me, it's okay, she's not here, the only one here is me." I said holding her hand. "I'm not gonna hurt you."

Jordan's dream...

I was walking down this dark path, it was almost pitch black, I could only see two steps ahead of me. I looked around trying to find my nan and grandad but I couldn't find them anywhere

"Leah! Leah!" I started shouting, but nobody could actually hear me.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my back, I turned around quickly, already knowing who it was by how she touched me.

"Hi Jordan." She said in a deep voice.

"Leave me alone please, I beg you." I asked her as I backed away from her.

"Oh, Jordan is scared? Boo! Hahaha." She said before putting her hand out and grabbing my shoulder.

"Help! Help!"

"Nobody cares. They can't hear your screams." "How is your leg..." She asked me, trailing her hand down my body making me shiver.

"Is the bruise gone?" She asked before she backed away.

Before I could say anything I could see 5 ghosts of Violet spinning around me. Calling me names and ever so often I could feel somebody hitting me.

"Heeeelp! Heeelp! AHHHH!" I shouted before I finally woke up.

Jordan's pov (real life)

"Jordan... Come here." Leah said, putting her arm around me.

I hesitated before letting my body relax to her touch. "I'm sorry for waking you up." I said.

"Oh, no, please don't say sorry." She said putting her fingers through my hair. "I'm gonna make you some hot chocolate and after you drink it I'll come and sleep on the other side of the bed with you." She said before getting up and leaving to get the chocolate she promised me.

Leah's pov

I went to the kitchen and started making her hot chocolate. I wanted to keep myself calm but my mind kept going back to the fact that somebody had the nerve to abuse Jordan, or anybody really.

I brought the hot chocolate to her and then put the tv on, to watch some kids shows since that always makes you sleep better.

Jordan put the mug down beside her bed when she finished it and tucked herself in. "Thank you Lee." jordan says before she closes her eyes.

I turned off the television and laid down with Jordan, looking over at her peacefully sleeping. I tried to do the same and sleep but my mind kept going back to Jordan's dream.

Was it the first time she had that dream? What did Violet do to her before they broke up? Does she have any scars or bruises from it?

It felt like my brain was going to explode in any minute. I spent the whole night like that and when Jordan's alarm went off I was already awake.

We got ready and headed to training, both of us still tired from last night. The car drive there was quiet, no music and no talking. I wanted to ask her if she was better, but I felt like I would be invading her privacy so I kept quiet.

"Somebody looks like they barely slept." Katie jokes at me while I walk over to the girls.

"I'm about to pass out in any second." I told her, making her and the girls around laugh.

"What kept you up? Or better said who?" Katie kept teasing me.

"I had a bad dream. That's what kept me up." I said, lying.

"Oh, the little kid had a bad dream? Did a monster attack you?" Katie said, making everybody around her laugh.

"Come on girls training is about to start!" Joe called us over making our conversation end.

I looked over at Jordan who was clearly disturbed by the jokes Katie said about having a bad dream. I gave her a wink before going over and putting my hand around her neck while we walked onto the pitch for the morning session.

After training we had about an hour rest before we had a lifting session so I went into a dark room and put myself in a ball so I could have a nap.

"Shut up Katie! You're gonna wake her up!" Somebody said making me move.

"Too late." I told them, stretching my arms.

I opened my eyes to find about 7 or 8 people standing around me which made me jump up from a fright. "You guys are psycho for watching me sleep." I said which made them laugh.

"We were making sure the kid didn't have another bad dream."

"Wait this isn't a bad dream? If i'm surrounded by monsters." I said making Katie grin, before walking up to me.

She stood there for a second before she quickly moved and started tickling me "The monsters attack!" She shouted, making a few of them also tickle me.

"Stop! Stop!" I said between laughs.