Historians also said that...

(Leah's pov)

A month or two had gone by since Jordan had the nightmare. I got her to go to a therapist and she had also started to open up to me and the team more. The nightmare still appeared every once in a while but it was slowly getting a lot better.

Beth, Jordan and me were waiting at the airport for our gate to appear. We were heading to Spain with the England team for 2 weeks, to play Spain.

It was my first call up so I was really stressed out. I only actually knew Keira and Lucy apart from Beth and Jordan ofcourse.

You see me and Keira had been best mates since forever. We first met back in the U 15 camp a few years ago and ever since, we just connected. And then I knew Lucy, because Keira always talked to me about her and so did Jordan, since they were both normally roomies.

I think Jordan caught on to my nervousness since I kept playing around with my bracelet. She gave me a small nodge before giving me a playful wink.

Our flight landed around 5 in the afternoon over in Spain so we checked out of the airport and a taxi was there to bring us to our hotel.

Mark, the coach greeted us at the entrance of the hotel before giving us our keys to our rooms. Jordan had told me they usually didn't change roomies around much so she would probably be with Lucy, I was just waiting to find out who I was with.

I opened the door to find Keira lying on her bed flicking through the television channels. When she heard the door open she looked over towards me and gave me the biggest smile.

"YES!" She said as she got up and rushed over to give me a hug.

I dropped my bags and picked her up to spin her around in the hug. "I missed you Kie!" I said before putting her down on the ground.

"This is gonna be like back in the days!" She said as she placed her hands on my shoulder shaking me ever so slightly.

"I'm just letting you know, I haven't pranked somebody in a while, I might be a bit rusty but I'll get the hang of it in no time."

"Here, I'll help you unpack before we head down to the meeting." Keira said, taking one of my bags.

"Thanks Kei." I said

After we're done unpacking my bag we both head downstairs to where the meeting is gonna be held. We got through the doors and found Jordan and Lucy before sitting next to them.

"Well look how it turned out the besties are back together." Jordan says as she saw us walking over to them.

"I mean, we've gone through the whole process together, it wasn't about to stop now that we were in the senior camp." Keira said, making me smile looking back at all the memories we had made through the years.

"Good afternoon girls!" I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard Mark start talking.

"How are you guys doing? Welcome everybody once again and welcome for the first time Leah." He says, making all the girls look over at me while I gave them a smile. "Like I always say make her feel at home please. So going back to what the meeting is actually about. We've got a friendly coming up against Spain. They're a tough rival, they aren't gonna go easy on us but neither are we..." He keeps talking.

"Okay Leah now that all the ramblin is done, please come down and tell us who you are." Mark tells me.

I walk down and stand there not knowing what to say. "Uhm, hi, I'm Leah, I play for Arsenal, I'm 20 and yeah that's about it." I say before Mark thanks me and finishes the meeting.

When the meeting ended most of the girls went for dinner since it was late so I joined them with Kiera, Jordan and Lucy.

I sat down with my food when Toni joined me and sat beside me. "So you must be Jordan's girl." She said catching me off guard.

"Toni leave the girl alone!" Steph shouted from the other side of the room.

"I'm just trying to get to know her. So are you?" She persisted.

"I'm sorry to crush your dreams but I'm not, we're just roommates." I said.

"That's what every historian used to say..." She said making a few of the girls around laugh or even choke on their food.

"Toni!" Steph called again.

"I'm just stating facts!" She tried to defend herself.

"Come over here and sit with me for dinner won't you." She said which made Toni get up and take her tray.

"Don't miss me too much." She said before looking over at Jordan. "You can sit over here, next to Leah." She teased her before leaving over to Steph.

"Will you leave the kid alone? You're 26, you've got to grow up. She said they've got nothing going on, so just drop it." I heard Steph give out to Toni which made me giggle.

As soon as dinner was finished everybody heads back to their own rooms to rest for the night.

"So... Kei, how are you and Lucy doing?" I asked her.

"We're doing okay, it's hard since she lives over in Lyon now but it's doing good."

"So I was thinking... You up for a prank?" I told her with a mischievous look.

"Always..."

"I was thinking... Pie prank."

After Kie agreed we headed down to the kitchen and took a plastic plate filling it with whipped cream. We rushed up to their room and I knocked on the door while Kie waited to a side with the plate.

"Hey Leah! What's up?" Jordan asked.

Before I could answer Kiera smashed the whipped cream onto Jordan's face. We both rushed off back downstairs as Jordan and Lucy followed us.

We slowed down when we didn't see them, thinking we were clear from them but then somebody tackled me to the ground. "Got you!" She said.

She took her hand and took some of the whipped cream off her face and smothered it over mine. "This is revenge." She said while Lucy and Keira looked at us.

"Stop Jordan! Stop!" I said as she kept putting more crem on my face.

When she finally did stop we both got up and headed to our own rooms to clean ourselves off before we headed to bed.

(Jordan's pov)

I was laying down on my bed after I had just cleaned my face when I saw that Lucy kept looking over at me.

"What's up Luce?" I asked her.

"Don't get mad at me, but are you sure you don't have feelings for her?"

"I don't think so, no. Why?"

"I saw how you looked at her and how happy you are with her. I've never seen you like that with somebody else." She said.

"You're looking into it too much, Leah is just my friend." I told her before I turned around and got into my bed.

Why does everybody think we're dating or that we like each other? Okay we care about each other, and are always laughing together, but like Steph and Ellen also do that and nobody questions their friendship.