Stockton-On-Tees

(Jordan's pov)

A month had gone by since me and Leah kissed and we were on Christmas break now, meaning no football for a few weeks giving us a chance to recover and have some family time while we did so, which was greatly appreciated..

I had talked to Leah on how she wanted to spend Christmas, since she was really close to her family and wanted to spend Christmas with them. We decided to spend the 24 and 25 with her family before going over to my family in Stockton.

That was where we were headed to now, Stockton, the town I grew up in, where I fell in love with the game and spent half my life at. We were an hour into the four hour drive back home already.

I'd usually go back home by train, but I wanted to do some exploring with Leah while we were there so I thought it would just be easier to take my car, so we could go wherever, whenever.

"Hey Leah..." I called, making her take her eyes off the book she was reading as she looked over at me. "I was wondering if you were up to let my parents know we were together." I said, a bit worried of what she'd say.

"Oh, uhm... well yeah sure. I haven't told my parents yet, but I feel like they already know. They already love you more than they love me, so I don't mind." She joked, making me laugh.

"They could never!" I gasped exaggeratedly.

"Shut up!" She said.

"Make me." I teased her.

"I would if you weren't driving. I just don't want it to be the last time I shut you up."

"Oh, okay. I mean I can be shut up when the car stops right?"

"Of course." She said, giving me a quick peck.

The rest of the drive went by as fast as a blink of an eye, we just listened to music while we enjoyed the country views in the middle of december. Stopping once to have an afternoon snack at a petrol station.

We pulled into my town, swerving through lanes of the half empty town trying to get to my house. I saw a few old friends of mine as we were in the car, but wasn't really up to stopping and talking to them after the long ride so I just kept going until I got to my house.

"Well this is it! All my friends lived around here, beside one another. The school we went to is about 5 minutes away so we'd meet up and go together every morning and stay after hours to play football on the field." I told Leah.

"Let's go inside then, I wanna meet your parents face to face." She said smiling at me.

We got out of the car and took our suitcase out of the boot of the car rolling it towards the door which opened, revealing my dad with a big grin on his face, happy to see us.

"Finally! I've been waiting for you two for a good while" He said as we walked up the steps

"Hey pops!" I said leaving the suitcase down to give him a hug.

"How are things kiddo!" He said excitedly.

"They've been good. Dad, you already know Leah, she's my girlfriend." I told him before she gave Leah a hug.

"Well you're one of us now." He said. "Jordan take the suitcase upstairs, I've got to get to know your girlfriend!" He told me, while he brought Leah into the kitchen.

"Where's mum?" I asked him after I came down from leaving the suitcase in our room.

"Oh she's gone to buy some groceries, she'll be back in a few minutes." He explained before turning to Leah again

I sat down with Leah in the kitchen while my dad asked her questions, so he could get to know her. I knew my dad could sometimes be very stubborn and repetitive so after a while I just told my dad that we were tired and we wanted to head to bed.

My mum hadn't come home yet, but I decided I could say hi to her tomorrow, but right now I just wanted to go to bed and fall asleep with Leah beside me.

"I'm sorry, my dad can be a pain in the ass sometimes." I told Leah as we got inside the bed.

"It's okay, he seems really nice." Leah said.

"I was thinking we could drive over to the North York national park tomorrow. It's been snowing so it will be covered in snow and like that we can play in the snow and just spend time together."

"That sounds nice. I mean looking through garbage would sound nice if it was with you." She said making me blush.

"Well misses unemotional, might not be so unemotional after all." I teased her.

She shook her head, making her nose brush against mine, like an eskimo kiss. "I'm not unemotional, I just show my emotions to a few people, only the best kind of people." She told me making me blush once again before she put her arm over my body pulling herself up on top of me.

"My parents are up." I told her.

"I mean why would your parents care that I... tickled you!" She shouted before attacking me.

"Stop! Leah!" I called at her.

"I know what to do." She said before pressing her lips against mine. "So you can shut up." She whispered before kissing me again, referencing to the drive here.

"You're such a fucker..." I said before I put my arms around her pulling her against my body.

We turned around so she was on the bottom while I was laying on top of her, my head on her chest and one leg around her body, keeping each other warm in the middle of winter.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you." She said back, making me get butterflies in my stomach

Shorter chapter, not really motivated, I'll try and get a better chapter out next, sorry about that.