not gonna suffer anymore

Camp came to an end and me and Jordan were joining the Manchester girls on the cabs. "Why are you coming to Manchester though?" Jill asked me as we pushed our suitcases down the stairs.

"Wanna spend some extra time with you girls. I don't see you all a lot, so since I have a few days off I'm gonna come over." I told her.

"Well it will be great to have you and Jordan around for a few days." Jill told me before she got in a cab.

Me, Jordan, Steph and Georgia all got in one cab. We ended up telling Steph why we were actually coming over since her and Georgia had a close bond and we knew she would be able to help.

"I've got a spare room, you can stay with me." Steph said after Georgia finished talking.

"Thanks Steph." Georgia said as she put her head on my shoulder and started to drift off into her sleep.

"She's so cute." I whispered not wanting to wake her up.

"Cuter than me?" Jordan asked, making me giggle a bit.

"Never." I told her, giving her a small kiss on the forehead.

After 20 minutes, I felt Jordan also putting her head on my shoulder, meaning if I moved the slightest I could wake either of them up and I didn't want that.

Steph turned around to check on us from the front seat and let out a little giggle as she saw the state of us. She pulled out her phone and took a picture of us before sending it on to me.

"Children..." I captioned it before posting it on Instagram.

"We're here." I told both girls that had fallen asleep on me. "Come on sleepy heads, get up." I repeated as they slowly stretched themselves out.

We thanked the driver as we all walked over to Stephs house to leave our stuff before we helped Georgia get her stuff from her house and move out.

"I'm fucking nervous." Georgia said as Steph parked her car outside the house.

"Breath, nothings gonna happen, we're gonna be with you through it all." Steph comforted her as we got out of the car.

"And if he even tried it will be the death of him." I sayed making the girls laugh a bit.

She opened the door and a strong smell of alcohol came baring into us. Our once smiling expression turned into shock, discomfort, anger and sadness.

We walked with Georgia to her room as she packed everything up in boxes and suitcases she had around the place. Olly was sleeping on the couch, so when we passed by to put all her belongings in the car we tried to not wake him up.

"Olly!" Georgia shouted when we got back into the house to finally end this.

"What the fuck do you want you bitch?" He shouted back at her as he got up from the couch.

"I can't do this anymore, we're done." Georgia said as Olly faced all of us.

"You're fucking kidding right? After all I've done for you!" He shouted at Georgia, as I felt our blood start boiling.

"I'm sorry Olly, but I can't anymore." Georgia said as her eyes started to water.

"No! You're not breaking up with me." He said as he grabbed Georgia's arm making her flinch.

"Don't you dare touch her." I said as I moved between their hands making him let go.

"Of course your friends had to come since you can't do anything on your own!" He looked at us, his eyes red.

"Have you been drinking?" Georgia asked him.

"What do you fucking think?" He asked Georgia as we looked around the room to find stacks of beers around everywhere.