You're an ass sometimes

(Jordan's pov)

*8 months later*

"Coming into the pitch after 9 months of being out... Jordan Noobs!" The commentator said as I was subbed in for Kim.

"I'm so fucking proud of you." Kim told me as she placed the captain's armband on me.

I jogged into the pitch as the whole pitch stood up and clapped. The girls on the pitch had also stopped right where they were to clap as I jogged in, with a big grin on my face.

I couldn't help but remember all the ups and downs I had had from the past 9 months. From when the doctor doubted if I was gonna be able to even run again, to going to the Euros as an spectator, to getting back training in the pitch, to today, where I was playing my first match since I got injured.

We were up by 3, when I came in, around the 73 minute. I could feel the energy around me radiate positivity and happiness for me, making me want to play the best match of my life.

Minute 89 came around, the ball was thrown in to Raven, she took the ball forward a bit, before spotting me on the edge of the box. She passed me a firm pass. I controlled the ball out from under my feet, looked up at the goal and shot the ball.

The ball hit the crossbar bouncing in behind the line. Goal. The whole stadium cheered on, before all the girls jumped on top of me to celebrate.

I couldn't help it, as a tear rolled down my face while all the girls shouted around me. "Get in!" "Fuking hell! What a goal mate!"

I pulled myself together, flicking the tear off my face. Leah came in sprinting before holding my head between her hands. She put our foreheads against each other. "I fucking love you!" She shouted among the other screams. "I knew you could do it!" She told me as she pulled me into a hug.

And before we knew it the referee blew her whistle indicating the end of the match. The whole team huddled around me congratulating me before I was pushed over to the media section.

"Congratulations on being back on the pitch! And what a way to come back! How hard was all the process?" The interviewer asked me.

"It was really tough, at the start I didn't even know if I'd be able to play football again. But luckily I had a great support system so I could be here today, it's just really emotional." I said.

"What went through your mind as you saw the goal in?"

"I couldn't actually believe it. Raven spotted me out alone on the edge of the area and as I took a touch I just hit it as hard as I could. Next thing I know, all the girls are jumping on top of me."

"Who helped you through all this process?"

"I mean, the whole team had my back at all moments, the staff, the girls, Joe. I could never thank them enough." I said.

"Thank you for talking to us Jordan, I'll let you go back to your team so you can celebrate, and congratulations!"

"Thank you." I said before jogging into the changing room.

I quietly opened the changing room door, trying not to put too much focus on myself, but it was useless, since they were all just sitting down waiting for me.

"Here she is!" Lisa screamed as she rushed over to me.

The whole team jumped around and sang for what seemed like a few minutes. I got tired of it after a bit so I sat down beside Leah, as we watched the rest of them sing and jump around.

"I'm so proud of you bubba." She said as I rested my head on her shoulder. "You proved everybody wrong, and I'm so glad you did!"

"I mean I had you to keep me going when I thought of giving up." I said looking into her eyes.

"You up to go out for dinner? to celebrate." She asked her.

"I'm up for anything if it's with you." I told her before pressing my lips against her.

"This is a family friendly show!" Katie screamed at us from the other side of the room, earning a slap from Raven.

"Shut up, you do the same when we're in camp with Ruesha."

"And you do it with Maeve!" Katie defended herself.

"I know, but I'm not the one shouting at them from the other side of the changing room." Raven told Katie.

"Okay, you might have got me there." She said, making me and Jordan laugh.

After we showered, Leah and I went back home to put on some nicer clothes to go out.

Leah put on this black t-shirt, up to her neck before putting a red sweatshirt over it. She pulled on a pair of black dress pants and a pair of white nike shoes. I decided to go with a white crop top, a plaid blazer over it, ripped denim jeans and a pair of white nikes.

We hopped in the car and drove off to london city, to have dinner in a nice, fancy restaurant. As we arrived, we were directly taken to a private booth in the end of the restaurant, where there was a table for two.

We sat down and ordered the food we wanted and chatted away as we waited for the food to be brought into us.

"Thank you for being by my side through all of this." I said, after our food was left in front of us.

"You don't need to thank me. You would have done the same if it was the other way around." She said.

"I know, but it really affected your mental health at the start, you barely slept, and did nothing but help me, all day, everyday."

"I just wanted you to be okay." She said shily.

"I can't wait until we get married, like I'll be officially yours. And then we can have kids, and I mean, if you want of course."

"I don't actually want kids." She said, making my heart sink. "Well not if they're not with you."

"You're such an ass sometimes." I said

"But you love it." She smirked.

"How could I not."

We finished dinner fairly quickly. Leah ended up paying even though I didn't want her to pay, and now we were on our way back to the house.

I took out my phone and went through our photos choosing a few of the cutest ones before captioning them 'Home is wherever I'm with you.' I checked with Leah that I could post it, making it official for the world, which she nodded to, so I put it out.

"I love you." I told her.

"I love you." She said making me blush.

Okay so I might not be posting an update everyday from now on, but I'll try and get an update out as soon as possible. Let me know what you think of it so far, and what do you think would be nice to include. And thanks for reading, and voting, I really appreciate it.