I don't want this to end

(Jordan's pov)

"Come on Jordan!" Lucy shouted at me from the door.

"I'm coming." I shouted back at her as I came out of the bathroom before we both headed downstairs.

We were one of the last people to get on the bus, Lucy sat beside Keira, so I sat beside Leah.

"Goodmorning." She said to me as I sat down.

"Goodmorning." I said before I was interrupted with a loud noise.

"So- Sorry I- I'm late." Toni said, trying to catch her breath.

I let out a small giggle before I was stared down by Toni. "Don't laugh too loud, I think the whole city of Barcelona hates you two now." She said moving her finger between me and Leah.

"Ohhh... What's the tea?" Millie shouted from the back.

"There's no tea." I said which made her sit back in her seat.

"Sure there's not. Why did you guys spend the whole afternoon in Barcelona alone? I mean you guys came back hella late." Toni said.

"Well that wouldn't have happened if any of you would have answered our calls. We went to the beach thinking you guys would be there. But you weren't so we watched the sunset together."

"That doesn't explain why you guys came in dripping wet." Jodie said.

"Well we might have tackled each other into the sea." Leah said, scratching her head.

"Okay girls, that's enough, Toni sit down please." Mark said as he came in through the doors.

I looked over at Leah. "Don't worry about them, they're always this annoying." I told her trying to make her smile.

The bus ride to the pitch wasn't actually that long, it was just about 10 minutes away from where we were staying so by the time I realized we were already parked beside the entrance to the pitch.

I got up and walked through the entrance into a long hallway. I could feel Leah was a bit nervous since she walked quite fast and fidgeted with anything and everything she could.

I put my hands on her shoulder. "Relax. You're gonna do great." I told her, as she relaxed to the feel of my hands.

Slowly I could feel her body relax just before we got into the changing room. I let her go heading to sit down where my shirt was hanging up, sadly nowhere near Leah.

Our lineup for this match was quite basic, like it had been the past few times we've had a friendly: Karen Bardsley (GK), Lucy Bronze (RB), Millie Bright (DF), Steph Houghton (DF), Demi Stokes (LB), Jill Scott (CM), Fran Kirby (CM), Jordan Nobbs (CM), Tonni Duggan (LW), Beth Mead (RW), Ellen White (CF).

We rushed out of the changing room to warm up while the rest of the girls played around with a ball on the side of the pitch.

I could feel my vision going back to the girls who were on the side, more specifically to Leah, I didn't understand what kept it going back but it just did.

I snapped myself out of it and concentrated on the match that would start in shortly 15 minutes.

We finished up warming up and jogged into the changing room for Marks pre-match talk. I sat there listening to him while I replayed through my mind what I wanted to happen in this match and what I was supposed to do.

"Come on girls!" Mark shouted which made all of us get up and head to the tunnel.

I was the last in line as I felt a hand brush by me. I turned to see who it was when I was met with Leah smiling while she headed to the bench. "Good luck." She mouthed. I smiled at her before giving her a wink back.