To camp we go

(Leah's pov)

Beth, Dan, Jordan and me were all in the car on our way to the airport. Beth and Jordan were heading off to camp today for about a week.

"Be safe." Dan said to both of them as they walked away.

"Call me if you need anything." I shouted right after before turning to Dan. "Did you really tell them to be safe? Have you seen the questionable decisions you've made?" I ask her, making her laugh.

"Well I don't want them making the same decisions I have." She says before getting in the car.

"You really like her don't you?" I ask her in the silence of the car. To which she nods.

"I just don't know if she feels the same." She said, her head looking down.

"Oh Dan, she does like you, more than you know. She might not show it in public but that doesn't mean she loves you any less. She might not love herself as much as she loves you." I tell her, ending the conversation when I get no response out of Dan.

(Jordan's pov)

Me and Beth got on the plane on our way over to France. We had a friendly against the french themselves but we were using the whole week to also get some team bonding in since we hadn't had a camp in a bit.

I was sad to hear that Leah wasn't coming since she had been my emotional support for the last few weeks and I had been hers.

"What's on your mind?" Beth asks me.

"Nothing much." I lie.

"Anyways... what's wrong?" She asks me again not taking my initial answer.

"I wish Leah would have gotten the call up. She needs me right now, and for some reason I also need her." I finally let out.

"Jords look at me, it's one week and you'll be back. I told Dan to check up on her once in a while and you've got your phone to keep in contact with her." She tells me, making me relax a bit.

"I suppose you're right."

-------------

We land in France and a driver picks both of us up, bringing us to the hotel. They give us a key and we both head to our rooms which sadly are not the same.

I open my room door to find Lucy already in there laying down on her bed. "Fancy seeing you here!" She tells me, lifting herself into an upwards position.

"We're roomies again!" I shout before jumping on my bed.

Lucy excitedly get's up and does the same as me but before she can jump another time she hits her head against the ceiling making me laugh.

"Okay, note to self; Jordan is short and can jump on beds, you can't." She joked rubbing her head.

"I mean there's advantages to being my size."

"I prefer to not be able to jump than to get mistaken for a 12 year old hun." She jokes. "Come on let's head down there's a meeting in a few minutes." She says getting up and opening the door. "Children first." She lets out, making me slap her arm.

Just as we're leaving the room we come across Keira and Alex who were also heading down to the meeting so we joined them chatting while we headed down on the lift.

"How's Leah doing?" Keira asks me who is Leah's best friend.

"She's getting through it, slowly but surely." I tell her, getting a smile out of her.

"I'm glad, I know how much she cared about Michael, they literally grew up together."

"Yeah I know. She talked about him so much and so well. I want to be there for her through everything, especially now, but I can't." I say referencing the fact that I'm in camp for a week and not back in London.

"I'm sure the girls will keep an eye out for her and before you even realize it you'll be back with her." Alex says, trying to cheer me up.

As the elevator doors open we all head towards the meeting where most of the girls are already sitting down. I move around the girls before sitting down beside Beth.

After the meeting was over a few of the girls and I decided to go and grab a coffee while walking around the streets of France.

By the time we came back from our outing it was late so we had dinner and each one headed to their room for a rest.

I took the moment and decided to call Leah to see how she was doing, I propped my phone up against the wall and facetime Leah waiting for her to answer.

"Hello." I tell her with a big smile on my face.

"Hey. How's camp going?" She asks me.

"It's going great, me and Lucy are roommates again and we spent the afternoon walking around France."

"That sounds like a nice afternoon outing." She says making me laugh.

"How are you doing? Feeling better?" I ask her.

"Yeah, Dan, Viv and Jill came over to spend the afternoon with me." She tells me.

"Well did you catch up on any dutch then? They're always trying to teach me dutch when they get me alone." I say making her laugh.

"Yeah they did teach me some dutch. Va te faire foutre." She told me, making me fall to the ground laughing. "What? That means hi, how are you in dutch."

"It doesn't though, salut comment ca va means hi, how are you. Va te faire foutre means fuck you." I tell her, making her throw her head back, closing her eyes grinning a bit.

"I knew I couldn't trust them." She said, shaking her head.

"I'm sorry but I've got to go now, Lucy is getting here in any minute and I've got to head to bed." I tell her which she nods to. "If you need anything give me a buzz, no matter the time of day it is." I tell her.

"Thank you, you go to sleep now, I wanna see you in top form for the friendly." She says before we exchange goodbyes and hang up.

Jordan's heading to camp, Leah isn't. She will be sooner than later I promise. I will include a bit of Lucy and Keira while Jordan's in camp, don't worry.

I don't actually know if the Dutch is exactly right I used the traductor, since I don't actually know dutch.