announcement

Hi Everyone,

Merry Christmas! I hope wherever you are, whatever you're doing and whoever you're with you've managed in these unprecedented times to have a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones.

I've just popped on to say that really and to thank you all once again for the continuous support and love for the book, that I keep getting.

AND that I have a Christmas present for those who care enough... In the new year I will be bringing out a prequel to Fantasy!!!

Where it follows the lives of Ruby and our favourites at McKinley from Season 1 up to the point in Season 3 where Fantasy starts! I just wasn't ready to part with Ruby and that little world I had created just yet and the more I kept thinking about it even after I had finished I thought what the hell!

I would however like your help, comment below possible Titles for this prequel! Should I continue with the Mariah theme? Name it after another one of her songs or name it after something else! I've got season one planned and started writing but for the title I have absolutely nothing! So your help would be amazing!

Merry Christmas again everyone! Stay safe and here's to saying goodbye to this shitty year and hopefully a better 2021!

Lots of love, C x