xlvii. a wedding

Series Six. Episode Eight. A Wedding.

THE GIRLS HAD ALL CONGREGATED TOGETHER TO HELP SANTANA AND BRITTANY CHOOSE THE PERFECT WEDDING DRESS. Looking around the store had instantly put all the girls into romantic haze as they dreamed of their own weddings. Ruby instantly finding Rachel's hand when she caught her staring at the most beautiful dress with tear filled eyes and pulled her back towards the other girls to distract her.

"Listen up bitches. Here is the game plan. Brit and I do not want to see each other in our dresses until the wedding. So we're going to come out one at a time and show you our selections. Okay?"  Santana grinned as she headed towards the changing room.

Picking up their yes/no paddles; Mercedes, Rachel, Ruby and Tina all giddily took their seats as they waited for Brit to come out in her first option. "And no peeking Santana. Cause I don't want nine thousand years of bad luck!"  Brit shouted from behind the curtain.

"Let the fashion show begin!"  She beamed as peeked her head back out.

All six of the girls screamed with joy as one by one Santana and Brittany came out in their selections. Some of them were just a straight up no but some dresses collectively had all their jaws on the floor, their eyes filling with tears at how beautiful their friends both looked.

Brit stopped at the end of the walkway and looked at them with a hopeful smile. This had to be the one. "Brittany, that's it!"  Mercedes told her.

"That is absolutely stunning!"  Tina and Ruby both gushed.

"I think this is the one you guys!"  She whispered.

"I think so too!"  Rachel agreed. "It looks so comfy. You can dance in it!"

"It's beautiful Brit."  Ruby nodded, welling up.

"I know, right?"  She beamed.

"Wow!"  The smile instantly fell from their friend's face as she spun to see Santana stood directly behind her.

"Wow, Brittany. You look so beautiful."  She said as she approached her bride to be.

"Oh my god. What are you doing?"  Brittany's jaw dropped.

"I was going crazy back there, but you know what? Everybody's right. You look. Incredible." 

"No. No. No. You're not supposed to see the dress before the wedding. Oh my gosh. This is bad luck Santana! Bad luck!"  Brit started to panic as Santana stayed calm.

"It's okay Brit. Calm down. It's gonna be okay."

"Here, throw some salt over your shoulder"  Tina passed Brit some salt that she catapulted across the room, over her shoulder.

The positive atmosphere went up in arms as everyone started shouting for Santana to quickly leave as Brittany started to have a meltdown. Ruby leapt from her seat with wide eyes as everyone made a fuss and guided Santana back to the changing rooms to get her out of the dress so they could leave as soon as possible.

***

SANTANA WAS CURRENTLY TRYING TO ARRANGE THE SEATING CHART. Mercedes and Rachel not being much help if Santana was being honest but she needed to get this done. But she needed to make sure nothing would go wrong on her day and making sure everyone was comfortable with who they were sat near, as to no drama happening. Otherwise Santana was willing to go all Lima Heights on anyone who dares ruin her day.