xxxiii. trio

Series Five. Episode Ten. Trio

AFTER RETURNING FROM NEW YORK, NOTHING COULD BRING RUBY'S MOOD DOWN. Not even Tina's weird mood where she was excluding both Ruby and Artie from her plans with Blaine and Sam right in front of their faces. It was fine, spending some quality time with Artie was probably on the cards anyway considering she was spending all her time with Sam at the moment.

The kids were all in the choir room waiting for glee to start. Ruby in her boyfriend's arms; giggling as she swatted his hands away from her ass. They were in front of all their friends, she had some decency left, she liked to think after the four years she'd spent in this room.

"Hey hot stuff!"  Kitty skipped over to the couple and throwing her arms around her two friends.

"Ehhh Kitty, I have a girlfriend now."  He said awkwardly.

Kitty threw him a funny look as Ruby watched on amused, a smirk on to her face. "Yeah. I was talking to Bee, Evans"  She rolled her eyes as she pulled her away from the embarrassed blonde.

"So..."  The blonde pressed as the two cheerleaders sat on the front row, "You're about to leave me and I want to spend as much time with you before you graduate. Do you think you could fit me into your schedule in between jumping Evans every two minutes?"

Ruby's cheeks flushed at her comment. She shoved the cheerleader with a mumble. "Yeah, I'm sure I could squeeze you in!"   Kitty cackled at her friend's embarrassment as Blaine, Sam and Tina made their way to the front, launching into a brilliant rendition of Jumpin' Jumpin'  by Destiny's Child.

*Jumpin' Jumpin' performed by Blaine Anderson, Tina Cohen-Chang & Sam Evans*

(Sam gives Ruby a lap dance first, much to Kitty's amusement so jumps on her so she's not left out!)

"You guys, that was amazing but I'm not sure it's right for Nationals."   Mr Schue congratulated the three.

"That's fine Mr Shue because it wasn't what we wanted for Nationals either."   Tina smiled.

"Good cause Unique will not be standing in the back swaying while you three go all Three-yoncé in the spotlight"  Unique piped up from her seat.

Whipping her head in her direction, she threw her a look before mumbling to Ruby. "Why does everything she says have to sound like that?"  Making her stifle her laugh with her hand.

"We just realised that as friends, the three of us practically never sing together." Blaine said.

"Yeah and you know as seniors, we realised we were running out of time and wanted to feel the power of a trio."  Sam commented, making Ruby screw up her face in confusion before she clocked Artie's sad expression.

"Which, I learned in my senior math class is about 25% less powerful than a quartet."  Artie commented, folding his arms across his chest.

Ruby raised her hand, "Exactly and I believe it's about 40% less powerful than a quintet. Wouldn't you say that's right Artie?"