author's note

Hi Everybody,

I just want to start off by thanking every single one of you for reading this little book that I started back in the summer of 2020. It was started as a cathartic release after Naya's passing and for my love for the show. And to hopefully bring a little bit of joy to all of us during an extremely sad time.

This book has now been read over 100,000 times!!! Are you serious?! 100k reads of the adventures of my precious Ruby and the glee club! I still get loads of notifications for it to this day even though it was completed so long ago. I appreciate all the love you still give it.

Today is also a sad day.

I cannot believe it's been 10 years since our darling Cory passed. Where has an entire decade gone?! I still remember where I was when I found out the news even all these years later and it still makes me incredibly sad that you're not here. You are so missed my darling. We love and miss you so much. We hope you're looking down on us all with Naya with a big smile on your face.

Forever our favourite goofball

Our Frankenteen

Our quarterback 🤍

Cory Monteith 1982 - 2013

Cory Monteith
1982 - 2013

And in honour of our quarterback. Don't quote me on this but I may delve back into this world for a special chapter in tribute to Finn on his anniversary. Only if I can get my creative juices flowing, I'm out of practice!