xviii. naked

Series Four. Episode Twelve. Naked.

RUBY WAS IN THE PROCESS OF MAKING PLANS TO HANG OUT WITH BLAINE AND TINA AFTER SCHOOL. Talking enthusiastically about what they were going to do later on when Sam arrived at school. The two girls both having had their backs to the boy were none the wiser but Blaine had spotted him and he was sporting nothing but a pair of shorts, ugg boots and a pair of sunglasses.

"Ohh sweet merciful lord!"  Blaine whispered out in shock, causing the two girls to shoot round in curiosity. Their jaws dropping in surprise at the blonde in front of them.

"We should ehh go figure this out..." Blaine said as he pulled the two girls with him towards their friend. "Sam. What are you doing? It's January."

"What do you mean? It's hot out there. Suns out, it's like way above freezing."  He spat out quickly at his three friends.

Tearing her eyes from his body before getting too distracted, Ruby tilted her head in confusion at Sam's response. "Sam sweetheart, you're covered in goosebumps." Ruby pointed out as she reached out to rub his arm in an attempt to warm him up.

"Are you sure you're not overcompensating a little?"  Blaine leant forward in an attempt to whisper so the girls wouldn't hear him.

Whipping off his sunglasses he flitted his glare between Blaine and the two girls in front of him. "What did you tell them? I'm not over compensating for anything."  He hissed.

Folding his arms across his chest, Blaine addressed Sam sympathetically. "Your SAT score. We all heard you tanked."

"What?" Ruby gasped, looking between the two. "Sam, what happened? I could have helped you.She sighed.

Deciding to completely ignore both Blaine and Ruby's input, he turned on Blaine. "You know what dude? If you choose to be jealous of my hardcore rocking bod. That's on you!"  Sam said before pushing past his friends.

The three of them all looked at one another in confusion before watching their friend storm off. "We need to help Sam." Blaine stated, the two girls nodding in agreement.

***

*Centerfold/Hot in Herre performed by Sam Evans & The Boys with Ruby Carter, Kitty Wilde & The Cheerios*

(When the boys lift Kitty, Sam does it with Ruby by himself)

THE REST OF THE GLEE CLUB WERE HOLLERING AT THE BOYS AS THEY APPLAUDED THEM FOR THEIR PERFORMANCE. Ruby had even caught Unique fanning herself in the corner. Kitty subtly nudged Ruby with her elbow, the two girls smirking to each other knowing that they did a smoking performance.

"Guys that was AMAZING! We're gonna make so much money!" Finn exclaimed, getting up to high five the boys and Kitty and Ruby, that everyone else seemed to not notice the uncomfortable smile etched on Artie's face.

Ruby was helping Tina out in shooting the Men of McKinley calendar, that would hopefully help pay for our trip to Regionals. Upon assigning the glee boys their designated months, Ruby realised Artie was missing and excused herself to go and find him.