continued...

Hi everyone, here's what everyone's answers from my last post and a little bit of info from my end on what I think too and why I chose different elements for the storyline etc. I will update this when and if more people contribute to the little quiz! I'm sorry, it's a bit lengthy but if you want to know what I think, feel free to read it! x

Any new 'answers/information' will be added with a *

Who is your favourite Friendship?

There was a direct split between Finn and Puck and I think I'm tied between the both of them too. I do however love Ruby's friendship with Santana too.

Finn and Ruby I just love, I think that if I had written from season one, we could have see a lot more wholesome content between them and a lot of Ruby telling him how much of an idiot he is. He'd become over the top protective when she gets together with Mike during the first season and give him the classic 'you hurt her, I hurt you' speech even though we know Mike wouldn't hurt a fly. And even though the relationship didn't last a long time, he was still a big softy with her when they broke up as he never wants to see her upset or heartbroken. Honestly, Finn and Ruby forever! 

Puck and Ruby I adore, they are the classic case of 'girl can't stand the boy and then realises actually, you know what? He's alright!' and we all know that Puck is just a big softy really. Again if I had written the first two seasons, I think it would have been interesting to see that transition into them becoming friends and maybe the transition into when she sees him a romantic sense between season two and three but I'll always have a love for these two! 

* Since finishing writing Fantasy and writing Somebody to Love, I've fallen in love with Ruby and Puck even more. If I didn't love Sam so much and it being his fan fiction. I'd love to have worked more on them two. Maybe have them reunite towards the end of the show like him and Quinn did as I don't think they'd have stayed together in high school. But their relationship is special and I think Puck will always love her.

Santana and Ruby's friendship is a bit like Santana and Brittany but obviously without marrying each other! Santana feels herself slipping into Auntie Snixx when someone even thinks about hurting Ruby. You best believe she threatened Puck when she heard they had been hanging out and Sam got several talking to's before, during and after they started dating. They solidified their friendship around Sectionals season one.

*Mike and Ruby are the cutest exes ever! These two I explored more in Somebody to Love. How they meet, how they get together and even after they split. They still look out for one another and care for each other so much and I think they're just the cutest!

*Artie and Ruby. I think you're 100% correct, they're underrated! Artie was really there for Ruby when they were on the East Coast and left by themselves. And we see how Ruby sees past his chair when he thinks that's all people see when they look at him. Artie and Ruby have shown time and time again how much they care for one another and I love that I got to explore them more in Somebody to Love.

Is there any friendships you would have liked to have seen/seen more of?

I had one vote for Mercedes. And I think Ruby would have the same attitude towards Mercedes as I do, that she doesn't care for the 'victim' act I think she pulls, when she says people are picking on her when Jesse was right, she's just lazy. I think they probably would have been friends more when they joined glee club but she's just not as close once the whole Sam thing started. They did however move past that and were friendly with one another season five onwards. I adore Amber's voice, I love her but I cannot stand the character of Mercedes.