xxxv. 100

Series Five. Episode Twelve. 100

THE FINAL WEEK OF GLEE CLUB HAD ARRIVED. This was it, Sue Sylvester had finally defeated the New Directions and had given us one final week to gather their thoughts and feelings before turning the choir room into a high tech computer lab.

The only thing that was getting her through the week without completely making her crumble was the fact all their friends both new and old were returning to say goodbye to the thing that brought them all together in the first place.

Ruby was giddily wrapping her arms around Santana and Brittney as she forcibly made them sway with her in excitement, happy to have them back in the choir room. Excited chatter filled the four walls as everybody was arriving and saying their hellos to one another.

Happy to have them all back together. Mike pulled Ruby into a headlock; affectionately of course, still to the protest of the brunette who punched him in the arm and persuading her ex to drop her before catching Sam's attention. Looking over from where he was stood with Santana and Kurt, "Don't get on her bad side, she packs a mean punch!"  He teased, dodging the younger girl as she ran after him.

As she was chasing Mike, her attention was caught by Quinn entering the choir room with a face she was unfamiliar with, closely followed by one Noah Puckerman in his Air Force uniform. Ruby instantly abandoned her quest to go after Mike after clapping eyes on him, walking over and stopping in front of him.

"Well, well, well. Noah Puckerman. Don't you look very handsome!"  She teased, smoothing down the lapel of his jacket and sending him a bright grin.

Scooping her up in his arms, Puck squeezed his favourite person, nuzzling his face in the side of her neck, making her laugh loudly and catching the attention of everyone else. Upon being back on the ground Ruby spun round to the rest of the room after pressing an affectionate kiss to his cheek, Puck's arm flung lazily over her shoulder, hers locked around his waist. 'Oi Evans, you've got some competition when Puckerman looks this good!"  She cackled, as she caught the roll of Sam's eyes.

"Right everyone!" Mr Schue clapped, getting everyone's attention as he made his way to the front of the classroom. "Thank you everyone for coming back to say goodbye, now who wants to start?!"

***

JOINING THE UNHOLY TRINITY IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY IN THE CHOIR ROOM. The four cheerleaders were ready to re-invent a favourite of their's from back in the day and this time Mr Schue was not getting involved. Not if they had anything to do about it.

*Toxic performed by Ruby Carter, Quinn Fabray, Santana Lopez & Brittany S.Pierce.*

The glee club erupted into cheers as the girls finished their number. "Now that's what I'm talking about kiddos!" April piped up. The four friends grinning at each as they caught sight of the flushed cheeks of one Sam Evans on the front row.

"What do you think Mr Preppy McDimple-Butt?" April called out Biff; Quinns new boyfriend.

He looked up in shock as if he'd been caught out doing something wrong, stumbling over his words. "Ohh -- I thought it was umm very -- energetic?!