xxii. feud

Series Four. Episode Sixteen. Feud

THE ATMOSPHERE AMONGST THE KIDS IN GLEE CLUB WAS TENSE TO SAY THE LEAST. Ruby was hoping that the tension would cease sooner rather than later but she didn't think luck was going to be on her side today. There was too much going on for her to even concentrate on one thing currently going on in her life.

The only good thing that seemed to be happening is that she was not currently feuding with Sam or with anyone for that matter. Although with the relationships between the glee club diminishing by the hour she wouldn't bet on it actually staying that way.

"Your crazy coach put cement in my hair gel! Tell Sue that I am not joining the cheerios ever again!" Blaine shouted as he marched towards Ruby and Kitty.

The two girls grimaced as he knocked against his hair for emphasis. "Look, it's not that bad, I can get rid of the girls that did this, if that's really what is bothering you. Kitty and I can help with anything you need. But you really don't want to feud with Sue" Ruby pointed out to him.

"So were you the one that told her I bottom? That's not true! Not really!" Blaine screamed at the them.

"No I wouldn't do that. Look if you want to beat her then you're going to have to cut some sort of deal with her because she won't let anything go and at least not without a fight."

Ruby reached out to pat Blaine's arm to comfort the him. "Just think about it, yeah?" Ruby said softly before leaving with Kitty.

"Out of all the feuds that are going down at the moment. Coach Sue is definitely the last person on my list to fall out with! If you haven't noticed she's scary!" Kitty made the very valid point as they entered the gym for conditioning class.

***

THE TENSION WAS GETTING WORSE AND RUBY WASN'T SURE HOW MUCH MORE SHE COULD HANDLE BEFORE HER HEAD EXPLODED. Marley and Jake still weren't on good terms and Ruby was conflicted because she loved Marley but Jake was one of her best friends.

She didn't want to upset the girl as she knew she was a sensitive soul but she didn't exactly not encourage Ryder's behaviour that resulted in them kissing. But despite the advice Santana gave her over face time last night regarding the two, she was determined to avoid any drama.

Ryder and Unique were also currently feuding. Personally Ryder wasn't her favourite person currently but she was staying out of that situation. Ruby did however think Ryder should just grow up and apologise because what Unique does really doesn't effect him in anyway shape or form. However Ruby didn't think he'd apologise for anything anytime soon.

The glee club were currently sat watching the two of them battle it out during their feud assignment. Having chosen to represent Madonna and Elton John by performing a mash-up of 'Dress You Up' and 'The Bitch is Back'. 

Ruby leant closer to Jake, "He may not be my favourite person but God this is good!" she whispered.

*The Bitch is Back/ Dress You Up performed by Ryder Lynch & Unique Adams*

***