Ruby Carter Profile

Ruby Carter is a Junior at McKinley High, she joined the Glee Club during her freshman year after being pestered by her neighbour Finn Hudson. Ruby is also part of the Cheerios in which she joined during her sophomore year at school.

Ruby has lived next to Carole and Finn Hudson since she was born and despite being in the year above her is best friends with the friendly dork from next door. She classes Santana Lopez, Brittany S. Pierce, Mike Chang and Sam Evans amongst her best friends also  as well as being close with the rest of the glee club.

She dated Mike Chang briefly in her freshman year but they realised they were better off as friends and even better dance partners, they're still the best of friends.

She's pretty unlucky in love. There is only one person she wants to return her feelings; after all she believes in soulmates, she knows they exist because Finn and Ruby are platonic soulmates. But the guy she so very obviously loves hasn't made a move and it  pains the glee club to see him so oblivious.

.
.
.

Ruby Carter is portrayed by Cindy Kimberly. You can however picture yourself or whoever you wish whilst reading.

The series will start during season three.