XXXIV: Date Invitation

I freaked out the more closely he became

I freaked out the more closely he became. Soon the moment arrived
when his face was just an inch away from mine.

I could don't move even if I wanted to. What if something happens as a matter of coincidence?

His blue sparkling sockets gazed at me so intensely that I thought for a moment, I would melt like ice or butter. His stare was so strong and vibrant which slowly landed upon
my lips.

I was afraid that he might do something to my edges. So I bit the lower lip as nervousness showered over me and I started sweating.

Even my sweat glands were stimulated at his ferocious outlooks. I was sweating in winter at nearly about 4.4°C?

Tension was hitting my guts so hard but eventually, his back moved a few inches away. He was so much alike other humans. Only thing was that he didn't breathe and lacked heartbeats in spite of having a quad-core processor.

He noticed that I felt uncomfortable so he preferred not to trigger me anymore.

"I want to apologize on behalf of Taepung He is feeling really guilty now."

"Huh? And what about you? You were laughing too," I breathed, almost sighing hard.

"Me? Okay okay. I'm sorry. Will that work for you?"

I threw out a pout, "Ani. I don't believe you guys."

A gust of air left his mouth and nostrils. "What else do want us to do? We are sorry. Spit your anger now."

I bit my lip, "I'm not sure." I gaped at the floor feeling inappropriate to answer right now.

Yoongi swung his head down and blinked a few times. A second later he paced to me. I was startled a bit at his fast move.

He cupped my cheeks, his eyes looking for an answer. "Please," only this escaped his glossy rubber lips.

My brows went high up, "Arasso I forgive you." I muttered. Like what else could I speak at that particular instant? Was it some sort of blackmail?

My heart was not beating normally. It was much rapid than normal. Maybe because he was a guy? And was kind of cute as well.

Snap! Stop Raehee. He's your cousin robot. You Shouldn't get excited over him!

I cleared my throat as he stepped back cautiously. I wiped off the sweat droplets from my crown. A Shiver went down my body as I felt a sudden cold spark on my forehead.

Yoongi was the best. Always covered in hoodies cause uncle doesn't want him to catch a cold. Of course, he wouldn't. It's all for another season. His swaggy fashion.

Anyways I motioned him to go and he smiled at me.

Control Raehee. It's just a bot. A super hot bot. Aish what am I even saying!

I smiled back as he deserted me alone in the room.

***

"Bye samchon," I greeted as I attempted to slip out from the lobby.

"Wait. Won't you wish luck to your brother?" uncle squinted.

I held back my steps. "Wish what? Oh, I almost forgot. Today is your finals. Isn't it?"

Taepung nodded pretty hesitantly.

"Arasso.All the best and don't step into the house without the trophy."

"Mwo?" Taepung dropped his jaw.

I covered my mouth to hold in my squeaks. "Who's he?"

"Ah, he's my friend, Jeong-gyu."

"I think I heard his name before. Anyways what is he doing here?"

"Well, he'll take my project to school. Today is the last submission."

"Okay, you guys continue. I'm in a bit hurry. See ya!" I darted outside, my car keys tingling in my finger grip.

Bweep bweep!

"Yes, grandpa."

"Are you free?"

"Yup I guess I am. Why?"

"We'll go for the date tomorrow. I'll ping you the place and time. Make sure that you clear your schedule for the following."

"Of course! I'll see you there!"

I dismissed the call. Yes, finally the day is here. I threw out my hands in victory. I continued attending the rest of the patients alloted for the afternoon session.

***

"Are you sure Mr Min asked you to come here?" Taehyung groaned in frustration.

"Yeah I betcha," I assured.

"Then why isn't he here till now?"

"Mmm. I'll just check wait."

I fished out my phone and searched through the contacts. He might be stuck for some purpose.

========
[UNEDITED]
Hello I'm back again. Hope you'll love the coming parts. Please help me flourish my books. I love you all.