XIV: Witchcraft

The rubber plated robot gave an instant answer, "Mr Min told me that your hospital is at Gwancheon street

The rubber plated robot gave an instant answer, "Mr Min told me that your hospital is at Gwancheon street."

I rolled my eyes. God knows what else has uncle taught this creep.

Soon after we saw the hoarding, "Seoul National University Hospital".

I parked the car and both of us went in. I prayed it all to go good for the day cuz the only reason was Yoongi. He should remain as he is.

***

As we entered in, I fastened my speed to the elevator. Yoongi followed me behind. Everybody in the hall kept gazing at us. I knew that they were seeking chances to break into me with their inefficient thoughts however I didn't get them one. I paced straight ahead until Sandara blocked my path.

No no not today, please.

Ugh, this idiot. Why is she always behind me to crape up my mind?

"Anneyong Miss Raehee. Who's this fellow though?" she said while scanning Yoongi from top to toe with lustful visions.

Poor Yoongi stood behind me, trying to utilise me as the shield. He probably got scared of this wicked witch.

I curled up my fists into two tight balls."He's my cousin from the US."

"Oh, can I have a moment with him today afternoon if you don't mind? I'm free." She spiralized her edges.

There was an awkward situation in the air. Every single personality present at the spot were more or less waiting for our debate to commence.

I pressed my lips."No, you can't. I'm sorry."

She grinned and whispered to us in a hushed voice, "A handsome darling like him is sweeter than honey. I won't mind to flavour him," saying so she twirled on her pencil heels and clicked away.

Oh my god. She was readily flirting with him. I swear I would launch a complaint of sexual harassment against her if she commits this one more time.

The rest of the singles hurled in their ways. I turned to face Yoongi or more precisely to know his first taste of opera. He must be thinking right now of demanding to stay back home no matter what and that's good for us both anyways.

After all who would like to face a woman on the very first outing whose profile is concealed behind a mask of foundation and lips painted bloody red? She was no less than a crooked sorceress both via looks and mindcraft.

Oh, how I wish to slash her throat down! She's getting out of control. Even a machine was not secured in her presence!

"Yoongi are you okay?" I questioned aghast, cocking my brows in concern.

He lifted his chin and omo he was all flushed! His rosy cheeks were swollen out of frustration. I took him by the hand and dragged him along to the lift. Somehow I coped to hold back my laughter. He was looking so damn cute!

***

Inside my chamber, I made him sit by providing a tablet at a corner seat. His cheeks slowly got settled to the normal shade.

I relaxed myself on my chair, throwing away the incidents which took place down in the hallway. Ara barged into the room startling me a bit.

Yoongi had a terrified glance at the nurse just to make sure that it wasn't Sandara. Lol, he's so tiny!

Ara observed the robot sitting far away and on removing her glance at me she said, "Mianhae I'm a little late today. Ah, bagsanim who's that guy?"

"Umm, he's my cousin. He came here just the previous eve uh from the US."

Nobody in the byeong-won (hospital), not even my closest colleague Ara was aware of Yoongi.

I never informed them even a bit and I had decided not to do that ever but uncle ruined it all.

"Oh, so what's he doin' here? I mean does he need any appointments or something?" clarified Ara, putting down her belongings to rest her strained arms.

I muttered, "Well no he just to visit the clinic. Oh by the way do I have any surgical treatment issues in today's schedule?"

"Ye you do. It's at 5 in the......"

"Cancel that or shift it to some other date. Or do one thing, ask the attendant to keep it under some other doctor. I don't want anything today," I spoke cutting her off in the middle.

Her face grew a staggering vibe but she answered, "Alright I'll appraise the receptionist and come." She left the room.

***

After finishing my morning table, I stretched my limbs and rested on the backrest, appreciating the moment's serenity.

Out of the blue, an attendant ran in and set forth, "Bagsanim Min, the patient at ward no. 169 is bleeding severely. Please could you come and check? Bagsanim Han is not present under whose surveillance the patient was admitted."

"Surely I will. Let's shoot." I had a quick glare over Yoongi before marching out.

At ward no. 169, I stepped in to see the patient shivering on the bed. His left arm drooled out a reddish substance that penetrated outside his dressing.

I enquired how it all happened and got to know that he fell from the sponge, landing right on his wrenched arm. I changed the bandage once again and injected anaesthesia to make him sleep and rest.

"Khumao bagsanim. I thought it was something serious. The way he was trembling got me on my nerves. Sorry to bother you," uttered the carer.

"It's absolutely fine! Don't stress yourself so much. It's my duty." I retired by giving her a soft beam.

***

It was almost lunch hour. On the way, I met Ara approaching from the opposite.

I smiled at her and she responded.

"Hey, Ara, can you get me a hotdog and coke, please? I'm a bit busy so.."

"Of course! See you soon." She tapped away to the canteen.

I usually don't consume the food of the canteen. I get it from a restaurant nearby but today the plight was like chalk and cheese.

Going back to my cabin, I foraged for the droid but he was lost to sight.

Where is he? Oh god, where did he get vanished to!

The tablet was on his settee but his body receded from view. I was shocked and curious at once.

"YOONGI!!"

============

[UNEDITED]

HERE'S THE NEXT PART. HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY.

LIKE FOR A CUDDLE.^^ Love chu!! See ya soon.