XLV: Surprise!

"Raehee, why didn't you tell us all about it? Since when are these conspiracies bothering you?" uncle asked, his brows joining together

I sunk my head, my brain was busy processing what to tell them. Finally, I gained some courage and I clenched fists into two tight balls.

"Well it's been a while," I exposed, licking my dry lip surfaces.

"Why haven't you made us aware of it before? Do you think your uncle is that useless?" Uncle felt offended I guess.

I waved my palm. "No it's not like that. I just....," I gulped thoughtfully, "I didn't want to bother you because I knew that I would overcome it soon," I glistened a smile.

Uncle nodded in agreement. "Fine but you could've at least let us know once even if you didn't want any help."

I flattened my lips. "Uncle, please. Now you're making me feel guilty," I threw out a pout.

Uncle broke into a laughter followed by the rest for my cute hit back. Taepung was repeated by twisting his fingers. He does that whenever he is bothered by something. He parted his lips to speak. "Noona, you've logged out from all the social media?" His brows danced a wavy rhythm.

"Ye and I feel that was necessary. To be honest I feel much happier now that I don't have them." My brief edges extended for a smile.

Aunt interrupted, "Alright. Now that it's all over, Raehee go and wash up. I'll serve the dinner."

"Hmm," I hummed while smiling at granny. She was showering her warmth via the stretching of her lips. Her beautiful eyes had a mark of satisfaction as she scrutinized me.

And there was Yoongi, casual as always, glued to a tablet screen. Taepung has downloaded a new game. He told me last day.

I hate video games. It's all nothing more than just a waste of time. That's my opinion, no arguments, please.

***

I strolled to my room. I didn't know why but my heart felt a little lighter than before like it was freeing itself slowly from the spikes bound chain. It was healing with time.

Dinner was over. I was back in my room. My phone was on charging. Swiping the screen I found ten missed calls from Taehyung. Why was he calling so many times? I called back.

"Hello, Tae -"

"Raehee! Why didn't you tell me that you were going through so many jerks altogether?" he cut me out.

"Ah what? I don't know what you are saying," I muttered.

He sighed, "Didn't you have a conference today?"

That very moment it struck my mind what he was exactly wanting to mean.

"Uh well, that's over. Why discuss all about it again?"

"Of course we need to. If you would have told me this once then I could have seen to it. But thanks to you, you shared not even a bit," his lips grew a pout.

"I thought you already know it all."

"Nope. Actually, we had an important project on which we were working for the past few weeks. So I hardly got the time to check the news update so. I thought you were playing around when I saw that post on insta but never knew that this could turn the tables to such an extent."

"You're an idiot. You know that?"

" I know," he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. This guy. "So how's your face now? Do you feel alright?" My voice was soft.

"Aww, Raehee don't make my heart flutter. It's beating so fast can you hear it?"

"Snap it off Tae. I'm not kidding."

"Okie dookie I'm fine. Oh hey, eomma is calling me to dinner. We'll talk later okay?"

"Hmm go eat. You need it. Bye!"

He's sometimes too sweet. He doesn't forget to exclaim his aegyo even when he's hurt. Such a pure soul. I'm glad that I met him who made my life a little better.

The clock hands were ticking by so I resolved to sleep in.

***

Morning arrived, the faint rays bloomed inside the room however I wasn't bothered. My eyelids were still heavy and wanted to lie a bit more. It was the weekend. What am I even going
to do by waking up so early?

Soon I felt something soft touching my cheeks almost at the corner of my lips. I flipped open the eyelids with great strain and gasped. Two brown iris gaped at me. I wondered my mouth to let out a screech but a big palm covered it up. My voice appeared as muffled shouts below the sheath.

"Shh don't shout. It's me," he leered his rectangular beam. I shove his hand away.

"What are doing here so early?"I
whispered. He plopped down on the mattress and sank in a bit.

His bruises appeared much better and light.

"I have a surprise for you."

"Surprise!" I shouted cheerfully and his hand again landed on my mouth.

"Yes. Now get up and go brace up."

I replied with a smile and bounced off to the bathroom immediately. Who doesn't like surprises? I do. I love it only if it is a good one.

Coming out of the restroom, I pulled the wardrobe doors to choose what to wear.

I chose wit a red skater with a black leather jacket and black thigh-high boots. I scrubbed a light makeup and put on a black fabric knot hairband. My short black hair looked fine after a blow.

Who knows perhaps it could be a date? So I had to turn up well.

While gliding down the stairs, I noticed the ones sitting at the setteé glancing at me. They awed at my sight and that was a symbol that I looked pretty good. My confidence hit a six.

My legs advanced to the lobby and I showered a fresh smile.

"Good morning everyone."

=========
[UNEDITED]
Woohoo next part up!! Let's see what plops up in the future^^
Love you all. Keep supporting meh and remember I purple you!! Don't forget to vote, comment and share! See ya!