IX: Useful Toy

Now I had the knife in my grip but can I actually pass? I've never tried cutting any vegetables before

Now I had the knife in my grip but can I actually pass? I've never tried cutting any vegetables before. And this is onion. The icing on the cake.

Anyways since I had accepted the challenge, I was bound to fulfill it as well.

I positioned the razor-edged blade at the middle partition of the onion bulb and applied all my pressure on it. There, I chopped it into half. First victory yaay!

I heaved a blow concentrating more on the task. I hit the cutter onto one section of the segmented onion randomly, smashing it with a force way too much than the actual requirement.

Clank clank!

It seemed more like a butcher slicing up a big hunk of lamb. I swear it would have been better if it was a lamb or beef instead of a stupid hallucinating onion. Pfft.

However, when I was working on the mission of trimming onions, the syn-propanethial-S-oxide had already played its tricks. It stimulated my lachrymal glands severely.

My sockets turned puffy red and slowly I felt the warm liquid sauntering down my cheeks. At first, I thought it was invisible but then I realised the truth when a drop topped onto my wrist.

I guess the wooden chopping board was strong enough to withstand my fearless assaults.

Soon it marked to my conscience that my nose was also draining. The rapid snivelling of my nose magnetized Yoongi in my direction, who was busy peeling some potatoes and garlic.

Eww, those stingy cloves of garlic. I abhor that pricky smell. At least onions are better in this case.

Yoongi stood beside me, carefully watching my ruthless slays. He nodded in disillusionment.

"You call this chopping? You're murdering those innocent veges!"

My lips let out a pout, my eyes drizzling tears constantly. "I can't do any better than this."

"Ugh, those wedges. I've to hash them again. Leave it, gurl. You're not fit for this. Look for a job in which you are comfortable enough."

My heart was screaming out of joy internally as finally, the unnecessary tiff was over. Phew.

I let out a sigh, attempting to wipe off the tear stains but suddenly Yoongi gyrated me around to face him. His cold rubber fingertips expunged the wet marks, leaving my word stuck.

Why is he like this? The more I want to push him away the more he's getting indulged. Oh, what's happening!

His eyes seemed to dig into my interior, explore my heart, my feelings, my needs, my everything. He just wants to know so much more!

Why is he so caring? I...hey stop it!

I shook those thoughts away but still, I couldn't ignore his zealous gaping at my wells. His blue iris appeared like there was an entire ocean hidden behind in which all his complicated emotions were drowning, shouting out for help.

I was not able to decide what to do next. Then a question appeared into my sensors.

"Yoongi, why did you do that to me yesterday?" I spelt in a hushed tone.

There was a meteoric alter in his expressions. His sockets which a second ago were soaked in the sea of love and care, now had an unknown loathe.

Wasting no more fractions of time, he made himself busy with his earlier business.

I was completely puzzled as to what he exactly meant. There must be something bothering him. Some mischiefs in his organs as far as I can guess.

I uttered once again, "Are you sure you don't need a checkup?"

I waited for a few seconds for him to reply and he did, "Yes, I'm perfectly alright. You don't have to worry about me."

He was reluctant to expose anything further.

Pressing my lips into a thin line, I scooted outside the kitchen door frame. My phone buzzed.

Bweep bweep!

I checked the caller's name and received it.

"Hello Tae! Wassup?"

Just the next moment I heard a strong thud from the kitchen. I turned back and saw that the knife which was being used by the robot was now stuck perpendicularly onto a potato as Yoongi himself was looking for something in the refrigerator.

He rotated back, closing the fridge doors using his legs, with a bunch of mint and rosemary in hand.

Mmm, he's quite a useful machinery I see.

Anyways Taehyung was getting panic attacks on the other side cuz I guess he heard the same bang.

"Hey, why aren't you answering me? Why was that noise? I hope you're okay!" His deep, raspy voice vibrated his tensed state.

I answered back, "Yeah I'm fine. That was just a box that cascaded to the floor. Nothing else." I assured him and marched up to my room without exhausting any more seconds there.

This Taehyung also oh gawd. He acts too vexed whenever it comes to my safety. My solicitous winter bear.

***

Up inside my room, I stormed in and hopped onto the soft, fluffy bed without noticing the electric heating straighter under the towel. It directly hit my upper belly as I gasped and let out a squeaky moan.

Hearing my moans, Taehyung hustled from the opposite.

"What are you doing Min Raehee!? Oh no! Only I've got the right to taste you! Don't you dare to let anybody else slam in his mucky dick into your clit!"

I was just messaging the tender muscle when I heard his absurd warnings. My cheeks burnt and I yelled out, "Shut the fuck up Kim Taehyung! You're crossing your limits now. If you don't stop then and there, wait for me to come and shear your precious member apart!"

There was all silence for a moment when I completed my jinxing. Probably my words got him horrified. But I swear I wasn't kidding.

After a while, I was the one to convert the call.

"Did you leave already? Answer you fool!" I hissed.

"If truth be told, I'm working with someone in my room right now."

=========
[UNEDITED]

So here's the next one. Hehe TaeTae with another girl? What do you think?

Hold on for the next part. Mannayo! I purple you!

 Mannayo! I purple you!

Quote of the day^^