XX: Souvenir

I screeched, "Wha-Who the heck are you! Leave me I say! Leave me!"

The person slid away the mucky hands from my contact. I turned to face the jerk and it left me with a dense bolt from the blue.

"Jonho? What are you doing here!?"

The guy smirked. "Why? Can't I have a check over my ex's whereabouts?"

My brows cocked into an annoyed frown. "Aniyo you...."

Just then it struck my mind that he could be of some help to put my car back to the race.

"By the way can you repair my car?" I asked with curiosity.

He replied, "Of course I can. But what am I going to get in return?" He locked his gaze at me.

I stammered, "Wha-what do you want?" Stupid me. A big mistake.

Without any prior notice, he banged me to a wall and pinned me within his captivity. He firmly pressed onto my hands until they succumbed to pain.

"I've longed to meet those sexy lips of yours that kept me drooling since our breakup."

"Shut up. What do you mean you, bastard!" I groaned due to the immense agony that grazed through my skin.

No other words escaped his muzzle. His profile advanced to that of mine and I closed my eyes praying for somebody to catch up. My core pounded so hard that I could hear the beats in the midst of the silence. And his hot breaths were already giving me hysteria raids. My vocal cord seemed too weak to shout for help.

Seconds later, I shot open my lids by perceiving an instantaneous hitting sound. Jonho was bleeding through the corner of his edges. He rubbed off the blood as he passed on a death glare to his opponent. He was punched flat on the face.

"Taehyung!!" I shrieked in merriment. What a utopian time to turn up. My man knows it all. I ran to his side and he scanned me for a second or two. Then he growled, "How dare you try to touch her? You freaking trash!"

"That's none of your business." Jonho positioned himself as an athlete before jumping into Taehyung. I don't know how but Taehyung fought him back instantly. Taehyung gifted him a purple patch below his eyes and a scar on his left cheek.

Jonho stumbled back by covering his face with his palms.

"That's your reward for touching her. Think as many times as you can before you try to mess with my girl next time."

Jonho zoomed out on his bike which is parked beside a lamp post. Taehyung turned to me. His large palms cupped my face.

"Are you alright?"

"A few minutes ago I wasn't. But now I certainly am."

He pecked my lips. I smiled at him and kissed his cheeks. I noticed his reddened knuckles.