LIV: Untold Turn Up

Taehyung choked on his juice and started coughing vigorously

Taehyung choked on his juice and started coughing vigorously. I handed over a glass of water. "Here take this." He drank up half of its contents and let out a sigh.

"Wha-what noises?" I stammered, gulping thickly.

Please no. I can't take this. I prayed.

"Uh some moans if I'm not wrong," Taepung said while twitching his chin
with his index.

"No. Did you Tae?"

Taehyung shared a look. "Me neither."

Taepung sat down feeling uncertain about his experiences last night. "But I heard them, loud moans!"

"It must be some ghost you know. Ghosts appear at night itself," I chuckled.

He glared a disgusting face. "Whatever. Stop making fun of me."

He kicked me under the table.

"Ouch, you little brat!" I kicked him back.

"Hey!"

"Shut up you two. Concentrate on your meals." Uncle was furious being unable to pay attention to his daily news. Taepung stuck out his muscular tongue at me and I did the same in return. Then I found Taehyung staring at me with warmth in his eyes.

"Raehee you're not a baby."

I flattened my lips, "you think I care?"

***

"Bye baby! See ya at the hospital!" Taehyung shouted out when he was strolling to his car.

Perplexion complicated my mood. "Hospital? But why there?"

"For your delivery, baby! "

"Yah you Kim Taehyung! I'll rip your lungs if I hear you say that once again!" I saw him giggling through the front glass of the vehicle. Finally, I bade bye and he was gone.

***

Returning back inside I found Yoongi packing away rudely from Taepung. Probably they had a fight over - I don't know. I resolved to ask myself.

"Taepung, is everything alright? Why did he leave like that?"

"I don't give a damn. Let him be. I don't think I did a mistake by asking him to join me for the special rampage event on K2OZ," he rolled his eyes and plopped down on the sofa disappointedly.

I squeezed his shoulder. "It's fine. You can contact your friends to play. It is online right?"

He turned to face me. "Good idea! You are great noona!"

"No problem. See ya!" I was reaching the stairs when I heard a cry from the backside. Turning on my toes I found a woman in a grey flowy dress approaching me.

"Granny? What happened? Do you need something?" I asked. She huffed deeply to catch her breath, "Yes, I need your help in the garden. Can you?"

I looked around once. Mr Kang must be busy in the kitchen besides aunt. I guessed.

"Sure, I will."

"Great. I don't know what's wrong with Yoongi," she spoke while twirling to the doorway, "he's been behaving weird today."

Sure he was. A little too flustered maybe. Perhaps his mood was not right.

***

"Give me those potato seeds," granny claimed, her hands digging the soil to loosen it with a garden spade.

I shifted the pack of seeds to her side so that it is easier for her to grab. I read her flawless works which she performed at this age. She's the real wonder woman, believe it or not.

My lips extended for a smile, "Helmoni, you've permanently shifted here right?"

"Yes, for the time being I am unless your parents are back to their address," she sighed.

"Still what if they come back? This is your house. You do have the right to claim your room," I cheered for her.

She only had a smile on her beautiful face. I thought she was proud to have a granddaughter like me.

***

The next morning, I was wandering in the first floor corridors, heading for the stairs. My phone was in hand where I was checking the latest updates.

Suddenly I heard a voice. A very widely known voice. Something that I hadn't heard for the past half a dozen years. To manifest my curious guess, I ambled to the top of the cases from where one could easily have a foolproof view of the lobby.

Yes, how could I even forget those tones? After all, they are my so-called life-givers.

"Eomma, appa," I aired, my limbs descending the stairs. I had a rough gaze on that made them realise how inconvenient I felt at their sudden advent.

I couldn't say if I was mad or what but I could definitely profess that I wasn't impressed or happy.

This contingency was enough for a day. The grotesque incidents once again obscured my wits. It was not at all consoling. The strategy via which they abandoned my grandparents was yet to be paid back. And they had to once that they were here already.

"Raehee my princess..." mom began gaining on for me the moment I made it to the lobby.

"Stop eomma. I've worked out what you mean. Stay there itself," I uttered in a cold vein.

Dad tried to come nearer while speaking calmly. It was rather an emotional attack. "Raehee please don't hate on us. We apologise for everything. Every single evil thing that we did before."

I gulped and averted aside so that I don't get by the temperamental blackmails. I noticed tears jerking in granny's orbs. Scampering to her I embraced her tightly, squishing her thick soft cardigan. "Don't cry helmoni. They deserve this," I whispered to her.

"Are you even aware that appa is no more with us?" Uncle streamed, his eyes shattering by the painful words he spat.

Dad looked down at the floor. "I do. And I regret that I couldn't see him wake."

"There's no use of regretting now. Your sudden turning up doesn't clear your sins. Nobody, not even holy water can make you pure," uncle hissed.

===============
[UNEDITED]
Huhui just a few more to go!! See ya all! I love you. Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Purple you.