VII: Pabo

I was absolutely shaken

I was absolutely shaken. I don't know why Yoongi, the robot, was doing this and for what sake. His eyes become watery as he still didn't bother to loosen the grip even a centimetre. There was a mixed feeling of grievance and hatred showering from his sockets. I was confused at his visions which darkened all the more.

I kept twisting and yanking my hand away from the tight cold squeeze. A grotesque sensation took over my body which prevented my brain to work any further.

I groaned under my breath, "Yoongi, P-please I........can't hold this any longer!" My crumbled words made him aware of my degrading conditions. A second later, he softened his clasp, unveiling my scarlet hand. I noted his moves. As he observed the transformation of my pastel skin into magenta, he squidgily stroke the cherry patches of the skin.

And I heard him say, "I'm really sorry. I'm sorry." His clear iris now had the warmth of love.

Is he bipolar? His mood swings so quick!

He was behaving a little quirky. Maybe he still needs a recheck over his systems. Or...........is he in love?

Wooah could you ever imagine that a computer-manipulated software injected robot can fall in love? Eh but the love is also artificial, right? Damn snap it off.

I took away my hand from his care and Taehyung got hold of it. Taehyung gently caressed my hand, giving me a pitiful look. He slanted his neck towards my uncle, his gaze asking me my consent. I nodded my head sideways.

I didn't want my uncle to be embarrassed for my fault. Just let the evening pass peacefully then I can talk to him anytime later on. Taehyung threw a cold glance at the metal structure who stood immovable, staring at the floor feeling affronted. A mark of regret was washing over his body.

Trying my little best to keep it calm, I said, "Yoongi, it's your day. Be happy. You're my uncle's pride. Please maintain yourself." I walked away followed by Taehyung.

I felt irked at the bot for his harsh attitude. Are robots always this mean? But why? We are the ones who create them and maybe also the ones who are in distress on their accounts.

Anyways I resolved that henceforth I won't be any nearer to that steel trunk.

Is the decision too cliché? Won't I be able to perpetuate the said? At least I'll give it a try. It's not that thorny after all. I aim to only brush aside.

So I made up my mind that from the next very morning I am not going to go any closer to that jerk, for his stupid behaviour.

Although I was determined to stick to the decision, my mind was screaming for one answer.

Why did he do this? I kept on musing it to myself the whole nightfall.

Throughout the party hours, I kinda perceived two eyes hovering over me. I don't know. I just felt it cuz that was actually bothering me a lot.

Uncle was given the honour of being the research head of the institute in which he was employed. He featured his best ever smile on the said night. I longed for that indigenous leer of his. I was overall happy for his victory.

But something, somewhere, somehow was yet screwing my brain cells.

***

The next forenoon, my nose was busy pumping my needy lungs. All of a sudden my dark eyelids brightened up reddish-orange. I blinked them to spot a sudden ray of bright light focused on my visage. Soon my eyes became sensible to the brilliance.

The curtains were pulled away with the windows shut. Sunlight peeped in through the glass pane landing onto my lineaments. I had a quick check over the time.

7:30!!? Tsk. Who the fuck did this!

Neither aunt nor uncle had the slightest to execute this stupid prank. Then who? Taepung?

"Ugh, this kid." I winced.

However, sleep has already left for its vacation and is never gonna come back before midnight. So I jogged to the bathroom for a shower. That would definitely buck up the lazy bones.

Ten minutes later, I walked out while brushing my wet hair with a towel and I almost toppled over as my feet got entangled with the wires of the carpet.

Well, that wasn't much significant but what was more important was that Yoongi had shown up into my room with a tray in hand, probably my breakfast. I was even more cringed because of my improper items of clothing. I stood there in a white bathrobe and he was in a pair of pyjamas and strawberry printed shirt, which looked more like his nightwear.

His metal-bound anatomy ranking before my bed, the brown hair all messed up, his static blue eyes trying to dig into my soul. His clean face showering credulity once again.

I kept standing at my position, the sore toe not readily sending an impulse to the upper combs. Suddenly something screwed into my mind.

I must ignore him.

My smoking attitude slapped away his innocence and killed it. Once again the older Raehee occupied its place.

"What are you here for?"

"I've brought your meals. Where am I supposed to place it?" asked the robo.

I pressed my lips together in annoyance, "Keep it on my head! Don't you have the common senses? Put it on the bed," I exposed, my gums gritted to one another.

He modestly obeyed my instructions. I once again spoke out of curiosity, "Were you the one who dragged the curtains this morning?"

"Ye. I was mandated to do so."

"And who gave you the commands?" I said, narrowing my eyes as a dart.

"Mr Min Taepung."

MR. MIN TAEPUNG!? Just what I guessed before. So it's all his plans. Fine, he wants to test my patience. Isn't he? He thinks he has grown up a bit too far. Arasso. He has puffed my patience now.

I strived to give a calm reply as Yoongi was supposed to follow what is asked.

"Okay, you can go."

Yoongi turned to his right to lead his sturdy frame towards the door. His hands moved to and fro as if he was practising how to march like the shoulders of an army base.

No sooner did he get closer to the drawers than his mobile hand stroke a glass frame and it hewed to the floor. It was the frame that Taehyung gave me as a gift on my 17th birthday.

My eyes widened at his corrupt endeavour and I screeched, "MIN YOONGI!!"

==============
[UNEDITED]

NEXT PART UP! HOPEFULLY YOU ARE LIKING THE TRACK. LOVE YOU ALL MY DEAR READERS. I PURPLE YOU 💜.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.

MANNAYO! TILL THEN STAY SAFE, STAY GOLD.