LIII: Night Exposure

"Gimme that

"Gimme that. You're too young for this Taepung," aunt snatched away the metal can from Taepung's grip.

"Eomma please I also want to taste something new," Taepung made a puppy face.

Taehyung leaned in to examine the packet. "Wait I have something for
you too."

"Tae!" I whispered. He winked his monolid and popped out another can. "Take this. It is a famous soft drink and the best part is that there's a free code with which you can buy anything on K20Z without any payment."

Taepung dropped his jaw as Taehyung passed over the drink. He took a nice scan of the object and gleered a huge beam, "Thank you hyung! I love this. This is the best!"

"I know. No need to thank me."

Everybody looked very lively except for Yoongi. His nondirectional blinks made him look like a lost puppy. I feel really bad for his helpless attitude.

***

At 10:30 PM, in my room, Taehyung laid on the bed, his arm representing his pillow. I sat by the window staring at the sky. Beads of shiny crystals derived some constellations. We were severely drunk and our inebriated brains were hardly up for some miner discussions.

There was peaceful tranquillity floating around us. I considered Taehyung to be asleep already so I preferred not to disturb his star gazing in his dreams.

"Rae-hee," a cracked tune flew to me. I glared in the direction of the voice. Taehyung set up on the mattress, his legs hung loosely at its edge. He smiled, his cheeks seemed fluffy as puffballs.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response to his call.

"It's hurting me.."

I slanted my heavy head on the side, "What?" That moment my eyes went down to his boxers and I noticed a huge bulge. "T-Tae?!" My eyeballs spread out as I gasped.

"Please, I don't think I can hold this tonight." The extreme agony was visible on his face that had the shade of the moonlight entering the glass pane. He pursed his lips and his head hung low, his deep breaths were audible that broke through the serenity.

I bit my lip and gulped thickly. "Okay," I spelt, "but it is my first time so..." I spoke without even giving a second thought over the situation.

Taehyung's face lit up, he flashed his boxy smile, "Don't worry. I'll take care of that baby."

***

On the other hand, Yoongi was encouraging himself to get ready for another sleepless night. His mind was disturbed by the blurred visions of the older memories that flashed in his brain.

"Kim Taehyung. This name-why do I feel so irritated by hearing this name?" he mumbled. The walls of the laboratory eyewitnessed all the plans, thoughts and recovery of Yoongi ever since his birth. They have watched him develop a cognition that later on resulted in a disaster. As he was brooding over those not so clear images, out of the blue, he felt some sort of buzz inside his metallic skull. His eyes were shut as he held his head firmly crushing the fluffy brown strands.

A few seconds later, he shot open his eyes. His eyes glowing brighter than a perfectly cut diamond. He sat upon his billet. "Taehyung and Raehee," he continued "I love Raehee. Taehyung- I had beaten the shit out of him. How is he still alive?" He chewed his invisible gums, his hands clenched into two tight balls. Straightening up on his feet, he dashed out at the speed of light.

***

Two black boots stopped outside a room. His mechanical ears perceiving the moaning mess on the inner side of the wooden barrier. His rubber palm wrapped itself around the cold metal knob, twisting it to slightly get access to the inner view. The sound of groans and skin flapping filled the room. Yoongi quietly slammed back the door, his grip about to break away the doorknob.

***

The morning arrived followed by a hard knock on the door. I slightly pulled up my eyelids. "Who's it?" I asked my hands dominating on my yawns.

"It's me. Aren't you guys up yet? Breakfast is ready. Ask Taehyung to join the table." With that, her footsteps faded away gradually. I budged to turn aside but a hand was snaked around my bare skin. Taehyung was still busy with his fantasy. His little snores tickled my eardrums. I shook him, "Tae, get up its morning!"

There was no reply. "Tae!!" I tickled his abs. He used his arms to stop me however it wasn't that easy job for him. I kept on stroking his abdomen and he squirmed over like a playful cat.

"Hey!" He clutched my wrists. "Stop. I'm up. Oh, Gawd!"

"Aunt is calling for breakfast," I uttered.

He turned to face me. "Fine. Did it hurt too much?"

I shrieked out in embarrassment. "Aah, you. Now have you taken the patent to remind me this every time?"

"No, I'm serious. We should better get married before the baby comes to see this world," he chuckled.

"Geez go now. Aunt will suspect on us if we make it any more late."

"Let her. She knows what relationship we are cherishing." His cocky remarks made my cheeks go all red.

"Come on Tae! Enough!" I screamed that forced him to rush the washroom.

***

I settled myself at the dining table and an electrifying ache shot up from my inner thigh. "Oh!" I whimpered. But luckily nobody heard the noise with a contrasting Taehyung. He joined me on my left.

"It's painful right?"

I shushed him, "Not here please. I'm okay."

Uncle glided into the space, his lips extended for a morning smile. "Good morning everybody," he greeted while placing his body on the cushioned seat.

"Good morning uncle. Hope you slept well," Taehyung raised.

Uncle threw a glance, "Yes, why do you ask?"

"Ah just clarifying," he gave a shy reply as I shared a bitter look at him

We would have got caught in no time by the way he was behaving in front of everyone. I swear I would kill him if that gets exposed that too so early in the morning.

"Hi everyone!" Taepung jammed in. "Did anyone hear some noises last night?"

============
[UNEDITED]
Here's the next part. Love ya!