LV: Tantrum

"Please I beg you

"Please I beg you. Don't send us back. We've no place to shelter ourselves," dad requested, joining his hands as the warm liquid overflowed his conjunctiva.

"Why? You were flying across the oceans all these years isn't it so? Where did all your penny go?" Aunt hit not being able to hold back her anger anymore.

Mom snivelled, "We got bankrupted. They cheated on us. The bank took away all our properties for fulfilling the debts. Our chauffeur was also engaged with them. We are not even left with enough money to spend on our food." Her voice was shaking and dad held her in his care.

"Sorry, but I can't let you all stay and hurt us again," uncle uttered, standing firm at his decisions.

"Let them stay," granny declared, "They'll not go anywhere. They are going to live with us as we used to be earlier."

I pulled away from her being shocked to the edge. "Helmoni!"

"Raehee they are your parents. You have some responsibilities for them.
Don't you? You don't have the right to throw them apart."

That's it. Now I had to join in.

"But was I the one who asked them to leave me alone? Was I the one who told them not to support me? Was I the one who buoyed them up to shift abroad?"

There was silence all over the hall. Taepung and Yoongi watched their family members quarrelling over right assertions. They exchanged mere glances at each other and shrugged.

"Answer me! Oh, how can you even do that when you don't have one?" I laughed out of disgust, "every night I had to sleep alone thinking that I have the worst parents in the world. I even felt grossed out to reckon that you even existed. Orphans had more freedom than what I did. You never acknowledged my efforts in any field. Is this what parents are for?" Tears slipped down my cheeks.

I snuffled, "Even after all these if I still accept that I love you then won't I be insulting my ethics?" I whined, "Tell me! Why don't you speak the moment I want you to?"

"I'm sorry baby. I don't know what to reply seriously. I wish I could have been a good mother to you. If only I could turn the time wheel," mom wept in her agony. She really seemed forlorn.

My stained heart could suffer no more. I sprinted to her and wrapped her in my arms. She hugged me back. Our tears wetting each other's tops. Dad caressed my hair as he held me tight in his chest.

"My princess, you've grown so well. You never missed me but I did. I did when I realised how inferior I had been to you," dad cried in my ear.

"No that's not true. I missed you too and I always hoped for you to come back wholeheartedly without any aggressive means," I insisted in his warmth.

Next, my parents cuddled with granny. It was such a blissful scene that was never to be lost again.

"You must be hungry Jake. Yeoreum-ssi go prepare something for them," uncle announced, motioning to aunt.

Aunt nodded sunnily. Mom grasped her arm. "I'll help you in the kitchen. Please don't deny," she appealed for acceptance and aunt gave her a shake.

When dad was busy talking to uncle, his sockets were directed towards the precious metal structure at the sofa. He squinted his eyes. "Is that what you had been working on?" Uncle slid his head up and down.

Dad gave a thumbs up. "You're a genius hyung!"

***

"Appa, I'll be back in a minute." I stood on my feet to get a drink from the kitchen.

On arriving near the kitchen door I heard-

"Yoongi put that down. Please!"

"Oh, what is this robot up to?!"

"I'll work the way I feel like. Don't irritate me superfluously. Got that?" Yoongi's deep voice roared at the two middle-aged ladies, who were frightened to save their lives from the electronic body, holding a kitchen knife in hand.

I seized away the blade and he turned to me. "What are you doing huh? Were you apprising them? But for what?"

Yoongi ruffled his hair in frustration. He was least interested to answer my queries.

"What? Aren't you gonna tell me?"

He forced a stern glare, "Why do you even care?!" He stormed away outside the kitchenette.

That's so idiosyncratic of him. I wonder if he ever showed this tantrum before.

"Eomma, aunt you guys carry on. Call Mr Kang for these veges. I'll see what Yoongi is up to." I walked out in a temper.

What the hell has got into him? He was never this fitted of pique.

***

Stepping up on the first floor, I searched for his shadow. I passed the open door to my room and something attracted my eyes. I leapt back to chance on a thick article sneaking a look at one lower corner of the desk.

I yanked that out. It was the book that I uncovered from the storeroom. 'All about artificial cognition in machines.' The book was as thick as a dictionary. My orbs scanned the pages. It had everything in detail, whatever one needs to know for constructing a robot.

Scrolling through the leaflets, my senses paused at a point.

'Dos and don'ts of artificial cognition.'

==========
[UNEDITED]
Wooah just a few chapters more......see ya all guys! Keep reading and hope you are enjoying^^
Love ya!

see ya all guys! Keep reading and hope you are enjoying^^ Love ya!

Okhay so my dear sissy made this and I love it VioletaGGP