LI: Solution Granted

"What??" Uncle shot up from his chair

"What??" Uncle shot up from his chair. "Listen Raehee. I know you always have a bitter eye on Yoongi and I don't know the reason. I don't wish to know that either. But you just can't blame him unnecessarily! You don't have the right to drag him into this!!" he hissed, breathing deeply.

I rolled my eyes.  "I knew you won't believe me but I don't talk without proof my dear uncle. And you gotta believe me this time."

Throwing out my limbs on the floor, I clung closer to grab the laptop. I handed it over to him, "Here. See for yourself," I rested my back on the chain.

His sockets represented saucers on having a mere glance at the device. He covered up his lips my his palm as he hit his terror at me. He shook his head and his eyes circulated the room.  "Goodness! How is the possible?"

I placed back the laptop on the desk. "I told you. I wasn't lying."

He intertwined his fingers to think afresh. He gulped thickly as he looked back at me. "I have a plan."

***

"Yoongi!" I smiled artificially for attracting his attention. Yoongi dragged his heavy legs to me which weighed more than twenty quintals maybe. Good thing that the floor was adequate hard to be with him. He paused a foot away from me with a slanting head. His shiny iris questioning me of my weird mood flips.

I quaffed, "Ah uncle is calling you. So come with me." Grabbing his left bicep, I pulled him to the first floor.

We barged into the room. Uncle was ready with the wires, ammeter and stuffs on the huge table at the centre of the walls. Yoongi raised a brow as he scanned those artefacts in confusion.

"Yoongi my boy," uncle came up to take him, "I've got the latest version of Microsoft for you. Come let me input the software."

He patted Yoongi's back but Yoongi didn't budge.

I winked at uncle, "Hey Yoongi go and do it I know you'll like it a LOT," I said gritting my teeth. I pushed him lightly to shift the adamant steel body to the platform.

He laid back, his eyes hovering on my face and uncle dextrously switched the power button off. His glowing eyeballs ceased trading at a leisurely pace.

The second phase of Yoongi's troubleshoot took a ready start. It took a whole week to detect and fix the conundrums.

***

A week passed by. I was bracing myself in the morning to leave for the hospital. I brushed my hair and scooted out.

My heels stomped down the steps as my fingers were busy clipping the wristwatch. "Aunt I've to leave early today. I have an important appointment in the morning hours. So I'll take something from the hospital cafe itself!" I announced aloud for aunt to perceive.

"Alright! But don't skip the morning meal!" she hit back from the kitchen.

"Yeah!" I aired in a high tone, "ugh what's up with the stupid watch!"
The lock slipped from side to side as I kept on trying but I ended up feeling frustrated.

"Give me this. I'll affix it," a bold deep voice hustled at my eardrums and a second later two pale hands clutched the watch from me.

I fastened the watch perfectly. "There. Done."

I rotated my fists to check. Just pristine. I shifted my ogle to the person's face. "Thank you-" A menacing gasp crashed my lungs.

"Yoongi?" My hands started to shake as I looked into his eyes. The same ocean blue eyes, thin rosy lips, squishy cheeks, same brown bangs over his bright forehead. It was all just as before. I couldn't figure out any changes.

I eyed him from top to low. Yes, it was the same Yoongi indeed. Did uncle only work on his internal parts? Maybe yes because that was the ultimate maxim.

"Yoongi!" a screaming voice arrived from the library. It was uncle. He hurried in our direction, his goggled eyes tapering the path carefully.

Finally, he joined us. "Oh Raehee! You're up so early? Wow." 

I exposed a shy beam, "Well I got a surgery in the morning schedule. So I need to go early today," I said tugging some hair behind my ear.

"Alright. See you then," he turned to Yoongi, "you come to the library. I need to arrange some books."

The robot nodded his head and took a lost glance at me prior to following uncle to the book's corner.

***

I turned the tap knob. Water oozed out from the nozzle flawlessly washing away the spilt blood stains from my arms. My stomach growled since I had not taken any breakfast yet. Twirling on my sneakers as I attempted to move out, a nurse came rushing to the restroom.

"Doctor! You need to go. There's an emergency," she breathed.

I flung my arms to shed off the excess liquid and ran off to the operation theatre.

I reached the room, the word doors slid aside, allowing me to enter. The nurses began wrapping me with a mask, gloves and bouffant surgical cap once again.

"What's up with her now?" I spoke behind the mask.

"Doctor, this is Lee Yura. She got a heart blockage." a muffled voice raced to my ears.

Lee Yura. The first victim of Yoongi's sensual outbreak. Seriously this is driving me crazy.

"Scalpel please," I slit open her chest.

After a good thirty minutes of restless working of arms, an assistant doctor screeched, "Doctor, her blood pressure is increasing!"

I shot my glare at the Holter monitor. Holy shit. But I'm not done with the bypass surgery yet. Palpitations burned my chest muscles. My brain was grooming for a way out. At last, I resolved to do this.

"Anhydrase," I pronounced firmly. My jaws clenched strong.

An assistant doctor asked, "But doctor, are you sure about this?"

I close my eyes and nodded, "Yes I am. Do out you see any other way out?"

He hung his head low. "No," he cooed.

"Nurse get the syringe ready. And once I push in, let the countdown begin for two minutes. I must complete the task within that. I hope that's clear?"

They all nodded and a nurse got me the needle. I bit my lower edge as I gradually filled the liquid in her body.

==========
[UNEDITED]
Wooah I love these surgical scenes. What about you? Lemme know your thoughts and don't forget to vote, comment and share!!^^
Love you so much!