LVI: End or Beginning?

'While setting up a cognition system in a machine, one must take it as a priority not to get distracted

'While setting up a cognition system in a machine, one must take it as a priority not to get distracted.......'

I understood what faux pas occurred this time. Uncle had forgotten to clear Yoongi's previous memories. Those reminiscences which were under a  veil got recollected by the experiences he had been facing these days.

My brain was getting muzzy. However, I calmed myself to stabilize for the execution I was heading to.

I stood outside the lab. Yoongi's enraged choking huffs were audible even from the other side.

Stiffening up, I flung open the door.

Yoongi threw his orbs, orbs that were signalling shallow death. I swallowed and walked in.

"Y-Yoongi..." His eyes were shooting laser beams such that they could bore a hole on my crown. "How did you become so short-tempered?" I tried to calm the situation.

"Raehee please leave," he spoke coldly but I was never to back off.

"No, you've to tell me. I got this today. I'm not going to let this pass," I said gaining as much courage as I could though I was mentally shaken at his furious gaze.

"I said leave me alone."

"If you are firm then I'm steady at my decisions too." I crossed my arms on my chest.

"Raehee leave me alone!!" His tuned voice was deafening, too loud for me to be okay.

With a blink of my eyes, I saw him scooping up a metallic showpiece.

Clank!

He hit me hard on the side of my skull. My visions became blurred and later darkened pitch black. I collapsed on the floor instantly. A maroon-reddish liquid flooded the flooring and the metal statue dropped with a body fall. That was the last sound I perceived ahead of my vision getting blurred and eyes shutting in utter darkness.

6 months later.....

"Raehee, get me my specs. It's in the lab!" Uncle called out for me.

I roamed the lanes to reach the laboratory. Twisting the knob, I jammed in. My orbs flickered from one corner to the other until the goggles pinched my stare. I cheerfully glided across the floor to get my hands on them.

Just then as I turned to leave, my eyes halted on a glass cubicle. I slanted my head on the right as I observed the inner body. It has been many times before of me scrutinizing that glossy corner.

I walked close to the shiny glass bound cell. The glass was almost two inches thick that went up to the white ceiling. A biometric was attached to a corner. There was a cube dimensional seat which also seemed to be made out of cut glass, upon which was sitting a figure.

The figure looked like a complete human. Blond wig, pale skin which was as white as ice, flat lips, perfectly curved eyebrows that were enshrouded beneath the golden bangs. His hands were covering his knee caps and his feet in black boots joined together. His body was wrapped into a white shirt and navy blue suit. It seemed he was sleeping as a result of which I couldn't see his eyeballs.

Uncle said that his hair used to be brown back then and he has a beautiful crystal blue iris. I wanted to meet those pretty eyes but it has been strictly recommended by uncle not to unlock the glass walls. This was the robot that I saw uncle building in his previous years, staying up day and night, yet this did not end up well. I also knew his name since I was the one to endorse it. It was Yoongi if I was not too mistaken.

I touched the cold surface of the glass. The contact of my warm palm blurred the part where it met the glass. Wondering why this handsome, cute boy has been put into this box, my sockets trailed the metal structure. His voice must be exceptional too. I thought.

He had such an innocent face that represented a cat. Yet he looked like a fine creation. A human's creation.

"Raehee! Where did you go?" Uncle screamed at the top of his lungs. I could clearly perceive his cries though he was at the drawing arena downstairs. I didn't want him to get a stroke now or high blood pressure.

So I took a last glance over the robot and traipsed outside. "Yes uncle! I'm coming!" My voice faded away as I closed the door behind me.

Unnatural tranquillity acquired the entire laboratory. The inner atmosphere was cold, a temperature much lower than the outer aura. The door and windows were properly shut, not allowing any of the tastes of summer to enter the room.

Maybe that is what a robot wants its surroundings to be like. Cold. Quiet. Dark. And maybe some little LEDs if too necessary as icing on the cake.

Out of the blue, something disappointing triggered the peaceful aura. Everyone believed that it had all culminated months back but perhaps it was just the beginning.

The thin rubber eyelids on the boy's face rolled up sedately but steadily. The blue eyeballs once again glimmered on the glass slab in front that mirrored his image in the middle of the dense ambience.

His hand flew to his blond locks and tousled them a bit as a smirk made its way to his rosy shaded lips.

The End

Wooah so how was the journey dear readers? Interesting? Well there's a few little things to go which includes a bonus chapter as well. Swipe down ^^