XLII: Morning Antidote

The guy in a white button-up shirt walked to me

The guy in a white button-up shirt walked to me. My eyes followed his advances. He came up and ruffled my hair. Then my cheeks secured the fondle of his snug palm.

"I felt really bad to deny your scheme. Nevertheless, I wasn't left with any backup option."

I threw out a pout, "So you came to tell me this in person?"

He chuckled, "No. Actually, I've got another plan. We'll watch movies together that too in your room. Don't worry about the charges cuz the subscription is mine."

My lips parted to release a big smile as I jumped into him, winding my arms around his neck and laying my head to rest on his trunk.

I was never a big fan of movies but since it was with Taehyung so yeah I certainly had some expectations.

"Besides we'll be able to make out something in this movie night," he whispered, his lips blowing the words in my ears.

"Stop. They are here."

He sniggered like an old black horse.

Not to mention but I almost forgot the existence of the bot on my side. He stood, toughening his gums as he gritted his teeth. His eyes were glowing some annoyance.

I thought it is because we became the barriers in his way. So we moved aside to provide him space and Yoongi sauntered inside.

"Yoongi you must've had a tough time today. Go and sleep in changing mode," uncle raised while leering a beam.

Yoongi hit his visions at uncle. "I'm not that exhausted though I know who actually is."

"Hey! I'm fine now okay!" I gushed, meeting my eyebrows.

Yoongi checked me once before making his way up the staircases.

I wonder why Yoongi always has to humiliate me in the public. I mean in front of everybody while at times when he's with me alone, he's all goody-goody. A pure hypocrite. I swear.

Taehyung smirked, "So shall we?"

***

"Let's see what you have in store," I said as I filled inside the blanket accompanying Taehyung in the bed.

"The Exorcist, Conjuring, Oculus, Insidious...."

"Wait. You've got only horror movies or what?"

"Yeah, for that's gonna pay us more of intimate moments."

I elbowed his chest. "Oww," he chuckled while rubbing his torso.

"Too bad. I'll get nightmares."

"Why fear when I'm here baby. Just kiss me deeply whenever you feel scared."

I narrowed my eyes at the perverted crackhead. "Yeah in your dreams."

He burst out laughing.

"Hey shh!!! You'll wake them up! And it isn't funny." I crossed my arms on my front.

He pecked my cheek. "Okay, we'll start with Train to Busan. You aren't scared of zombies are you?"

Spending three hours watching his horror collections, I denied wasting another hour of my sleep. So I shut down his laptop and cuddled him to sleep.

***

The morning sun kissed me through the flaps of the silk curtains. I opened my eyes and felt Taehyung's bare chest on my back. My cheeks flushed at an instant.

Did he sleep shirtless? I was cuddling a shirtless guy? And he's on my bed? Below my blanket?!!

However, I was pretty sure that he did wear a t-shirt at night. Then how come he's stripped now?

I felt his hips and thigh. He wore his boxers so I guess it wasn't what I was thinking.

I heaved a heavy sigh and Taehyung squirmed, pulling me even more. My back laid flat on his torso. His arm coiled at my waist.

I could sense his hot breaths at the back of my neck and ear.

My hands tried to free my body from his handcuffs. As soon as I removed his arm he turned flat on the mattress, rubbing his sockets. Perhaps I woke him up.

Without wasting any more time, I rushed to the bathroom.

I rotated the shower knob and was panting heavily. That was close.

Yet there was a problem. I forgot to get my clothes in. No wonder what he's up to outside.

Opening the door, I peeped out. He was to be seen nowhere. Maybe he's gone. Great. Not even a second elapsed when I was proved wrong.

"What are you looking for Raehee?" a deep raspy voice cringed me from the left. I averted my head to find the man in a white button-up shirt and black pants leaning onto the wall with his hands crossed in front. I flinched at his sight.

"You didn't leave yet?"

"How can I? Without my morning antidote?"

"Morning antidote?"

He didn't spell another word. Instead, he turned towards me. I was wrapped in a towel since I forgot my garments outside. He advanced more and more.

"What's got into you! Wait!"

I froze at the door frame glueing my eyes closed. Soon his lips met mine and pulled away in two seconds.

I struck open my eyes as I saw him backing off. There was a creepy smile laid on his face. He collected his blazer and faced me once again.

"I've got my elixir. See ya." He winked and off he went outside.

============
[UNEDITED]
So back with the next one. Love chu all.

'At bottom, robotics is about us. It is the discipline of emulating our lives, of wondering how we work.'

~ROD GRUPEN